All these BANS

Hello!

My name is FearfulSky, i have been playing halo since the release of Halo CE, I played thousands of hours of H2V, and now, after looking at the official ban thread on these forums, i am too scared to play halo 4. What if i get randomly banned for doing nothing wrong like so many people are saying on the thread? 343i needs to acknowledge the fact that something is wrong with the banning system, and they need to explain it to us, and make it better, before creating LONG xp bans and even console bans (not sure about this).

If one of you guys knows how to not get banned (ofc im a nice player and i dont cheat, but im paranoid), please help me!![/size][/size]

It would be nice if 343i would provide more feedback on the basis of the ban that is being applied instead of just getting a notice out of the blue. ((((SHRUGS))))

dont cheat and you wont get banned. simple.

> dont cheat and you wont get banned. simple.

If it was possible to come up with a system without flaws it would be this easy. Unfortunately it isn’t.

> > dont cheat and you wont get banned. simple.
>
> If it was possible to come up with a system without flaws it would be this easy. Unfortunately it isn’t.

please stop acting like everyone who is getting banned does not deserve it. look at their records. yes they do.

also, guess what? i have never cheated and never been banned.

weird.

> > > dont cheat and you wont get banned. simple.
> >
> > If it was possible to come up with a system without flaws it would be this easy. Unfortunately it isn’t.
>
> please stop acting like everyone who is getting banned does not deserve it. look at their records. yes they do.
>
> also, guess what? i have never cheated and never been banned.
>
> weird.

If you had any idea of how software worked you would know there is always a flaw. My buddy got mute banned and he doesn’t even have a mic. Quit being so ignorant to the issues at hand.

> > > > dont cheat and you wont get banned. simple.
> > >
> > > If it was possible to come up with a system without flaws it would be this easy. Unfortunately it isn’t.
> >
> > please stop acting like everyone who is getting banned does not deserve it. look at their records. yes they do.
> >
> > also, guess what? i have never cheated and never been banned.
> >
> > weird.
>
> If you had any idea of how software worked <mark>you would know there is always a flaw</mark>. My buddy got mute banned and he doesn’t even have a mic. Quit being so ignorant to the issues at hand.

i never said it is 100% accurate odd mistakes happen. they are easily a great minority and easily 95% of people who get banned deserve it.

quit acting like everyone is innocent.

> > > > > dont cheat and you wont get banned. simple.
> > > >
> > > > If it was possible to come up with a system without flaws it would be this easy. Unfortunately it isn’t.
> > >
> > > please stop acting like everyone who is getting banned does not deserve it. look at their records. yes they do.
> > >
> > > also, guess what? i have never cheated and never been banned.
> > >
> > > weird.
> >
> > If you had any idea of how software worked <mark>you would know there is always a flaw</mark>. My buddy got mute banned and he doesn’t even have a mic. Quit being so ignorant to the issues at hand.
>
> i never said it is 100% accurate odd mistakes happen. they are easily a great minority and easily 95% of people who get banned deserve it.
>
> quit acting like everyone is innocent.

When you say “don’t cheat and you won’t get banned” that means that you won’t get banned if you don’t cheat. That clearly isn’t the case, and nothing I said implies everyone is innocent.

I play the game as it is, I’ve never been banned.

> > > > > > dont cheat and you wont get banned. simple.
> > > > >
> > > > > If it was possible to come up with a system without flaws it would be this easy. Unfortunately it isn’t.
> > > >
> > > > please stop acting like everyone who is getting banned does not deserve it. look at their records. yes they do.
> > > >
> > > > also, guess what? i have never cheated and never been banned.
> > > >
> > > > weird.
> > >
> > > If you had any idea of how software worked <mark>you would know there is always a flaw</mark>. My buddy got mute banned and he doesn’t even have a mic. Quit being so ignorant to the issues at hand.
> >
> > i never said it is 100% accurate odd mistakes happen. they are easily a great minority and easily 95% of people who get banned deserve it.
> >
> > quit acting like everyone is innocent.
>
> When you say “don’t cheat and you won’t get banned” that means that you won’t get banned if you don’t cheat. That clearly isn’t the case, and nothing I said implies everyone is innocent.

dont cheat and you wont be banned. it is that simple. yes an odd mistake happens but again… IT IS IN THE HUGE MINORITY.

chances are if you are banned for nothing, you should go buy a lottery ticket as it appears those would be the same odds.

I think you’re exaggerating the rarity of false positives. If my bud can get mute banned when he has no mic, I’m sure they’re a little more prevalent than you think…

please feel free to line up all these false positives so we can take a gander at their records and we will see just how innocent they arent.

i think you are giving far too much benefit of the doubt.

> > > dont cheat and you wont get banned. simple.
> >
> > If it was possible to come up with a system without flaws it would be this easy. Unfortunately it isn’t.
>
> please stop acting like everyone who is getting banned does not deserve it. look at their records. yes they do.
>
> also, guess what? i have never cheated and never been banned.
>
> weird.

What about voice chat bans? They didn’t cheat to deserve it. 343 is just harsh.

> Hello!
> What if i get randomly banned for doing nothing wrong like so many people are saying on the thread?
[/quote]
I’m going to introduce you to a concept: People lie.
>
> Those people claiming they did “nothing” wrong did in fact do something wrong and either through ignorance (Why am I temp banned from MMing for getting booted all those times I accidentally killed my teamates with the Rocket Launcher?) or a willful lie (I going to tell you I didn’t challenge reset even though I challenge reseted.)

> > > > dont cheat and you wont get banned. simple.
> > >
> > > If it was possible to come up with a system without flaws it would be this easy. Unfortunately it isn’t.
> >
> > please stop acting like everyone who is getting banned does not deserve it. look at their records. yes they do.
> >
> > also, guess what? i have never cheated and never been banned.
> >
> > weird.
>
> What about voice chat bans? They didn’t cheat to deserve it. 343 is just harsh.

i should clarify, i know little about voice bans. im referring to the other bans mostly.

i heard kinect caused a lot of ban due to background noise but i dunno if thats true.