all the Halo 5 hate

Note this is purely a comedy post
but place your bets as to when the H5 hate will eventually subside; it took Halo 4 about 3 years to sort of die down properly if my suggestions are wrong please throw in your alternatives to the comments below

For some: a few days. For others: never.

I for one will be sitting neatly in the grey area: loving it one moment, then wishing plauge upon 343/enemy team the next.

I think the hate will reduce when they get forge and some classic halo maps and halo game modes.

When they stop being babies

Never. It’s a built-in game feature. Halo 4 hate certainly hasn’t gone anywhere, and that’s what I’m going by.

> 2533274873843883;5:
> Never. It’s a built-in game feature. Halo 4 hate certainly hasn’t gone anywhere, and that’s what I’m going by.

Well, it seems that the Halo Reach hate has subsided, with people calling it the best Halo ever. My guess is that by the Halo 6 comes out, Halo 4 will be the new best Halo ever.

> 2533275011491088;6:
> > 2533274873843883;5:
> > Never. It’s a built-in game feature. Halo 4 hate certainly hasn’t gone anywhere, and that’s what I’m going by.
>
>
> Well, it seems that the Halo Reach hate has subsided, with people calling it the best Halo ever. My guess is that by the Halo 6 comes out, Halo 4 will be the new best Halo ever.

People were calling reach the best because they realized that Halo was headed towards less custom games options, and they didn’t like that, so they stuck to reach. I thought 4 had good multiplayer, but otherwise I liked reach better

Maybe when Halo 6 launch
Otherwise,it’s going to to be forever remembered as a -Yoink- game.

I want it to end right now…

When will the story get good? That’s when for me.

> 2535469120778295;3:
> I think the hate will reduce when they get forge and some classic halo maps and halo game modes.

agreed

4 years, 7 months, 10 days.

References! :smiley:

About 5 years. That’s when players tend to look back on all the games that came afterwards, and claim H5 as the pinnacle of the franchise, kinda like what’s happening with Reach

A game is a game

I’d say about three months five days and 38 seconds , but hate is very heavy word to be applying to a franchise . I could be wrong but it’s only a game . But then again people are free to interpret their emotions as a feel.