all the disconnects and server errors

almost getting a new one every day

yesterday was stonewalled out of the game by “there was an unexpected issue with the playlist” which was unresolvable I had to just give up and not play again that night. Tonight i got “your console has lost connection to the game server” and now the games broken, cannot open req’s or the like, the whole thing is dead again.

What can I do to get this connection glitch issue raised with someone, is there an official channel?

> 2533274823140546;1:
> almost getting a new one every day
>
> yesterday was stonewalled out of the game by “there was an unexpected issue with the playlist” which was unresolvable I had to just give up and not play again that night. Tonight i got “your console has lost connection to the game server” and now the games broken, cannot open req’s or the like, the whole thing is dead again.
>
> What can I do to get this connection glitch issue raised with someone, is there an official channel?

It could possibly have something to do with either your internet or your Xbox settings? Check your network connection is working correctly and that your NAT Type is set to open. Check to see if that resolves your issue otherwise message me back and we can go from there!

The servers have been absolutely garbage lately. Not sure what is going on. I don’t know why I bother commenting in the forums though. Never seen 343 respond with a solution before.

My game disconnected 3 times and i went from onyx 1568 to 1532 for some reason