All the complainers are misinformed.

All the complaining so far has not been warranted. From what Ive seen Halo 4 is 1000000 times better than Reach.

The way players move around the map, the consistency of the weapons, the kill times are all back to halo standards.

1. Load out complainers arent looking at the big picture.
    Finally you are able to spawn with a utility weapon 100% of the time. No longer will you be forced to play assault rifle starts. Weapon balance looks to give us multiple options for this slot. BR/DMR/Carbine all look promising and fulfill certain niches to fit your play style. Some tweaking is still being done to the br I believe to bring it up to DMR standards.

2. Instant Respawns
    Last time I checked the halo series was one that has a variety of gametypes that span multiple play styles. From what 343 has shown the only gametype to feature instant respawns is infinity slayer. Objective gametypes will still feature a traditional timer on spawns to keep strategic gameplay alive. As far as slayer variants go, it wouldnt matter if instant respawns were present. I dont know where you guys get the idea that once you die youll have the ability to spawn directly behind your opponent and finish them off. If you have seen any gameplay video you will see that that is not the case. Multiple pro players have praised the spawn system and tried it out for hundreds of games. Let the developers do their jobs.

3. Armor abilities
    Armor abilities have received a MAJOR Nerf across the board. Hardlight shield is exposed from three angles. Sprint is now available to every one, and slows down as you get shot. This prevents running from encounters and abusing close range weapons. Thruster packs lack the range and the hitbox protection that evade provided. The charge only allows for one use of thruster pack as opposed to two for evade. Finally theres PV. PV at this moment seems to be the strongest armor ability. 343 has stated that they are looking to balance Promethean Vision for the final game.

Conclusion:
Halo 4 looks promising.
Weapon consistency and player movement are back to what halo was before Reach.

The array of customization options ensure that you can mold the gameplay to whatever you feel like playing. No longer will we be limited to assault rifle starts. Instead we can choose from numerous utility weapons that all cater to certain playstyles.

Armor abilities finally dont obstruct gameplay and now take a backseat to weapons and movement.

This doesn’t solve anything

> This doesn’t solve anything

Complaining about complainers, right? XD

why are you have if your not complaing … i mean what are you doing reading bios

Plese not another -complaining for complainers- thread. You are right but that’s not going to do anything.

> Plese not another -complaining for complainers- thread. <mark>You are right but that’s not going to do anything.</mark>

actually this fixed a lot, it allows all those who believe halo 4 is broken to focus their thoughts into one thread while providing a quick overview of why they are wrong. So, this thread affectively creates a buffer for the forums while stating an opinion. The opener is a quick overview which allows others to read it and become involved without having to read this massive post. It will bring in many people into one zone where we can accommodate all the aspects of halo 4 as I said before.

so really, we should thank him/her for creating the thread

Just remember, everyone has opinions and they don’t always align with yours. :slight_smile:

> Just remember, everyone has opinions and they don’t always align with yours. :slight_smile:

just like Justin Beiber, I dislike him while others hate him

> > Just remember, everyone has opinions and they don’t always align with yours. :slight_smile:
>
> just like Justin Beiber, I dislike him while others hate him

Great comparison my friend :slight_smile:

You can’t generalize all complainers as misinformed, though many of them do tend be, yet not always true.

Not all complainers are misinformed. I would assume a good majority of them are, but by the same token there are also misinformed defenders of the game.

I personally have a lot of problems with some things they’re doing to the multiplayer, but the fact of the matter is I haven’t played the game and neither has anyone else here.

I’ve just decided to stop wasting my breath and wait until the game comes out. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

> > > Just remember, everyone has opinions and they don’t always align with yours. :slight_smile:
> >
> > just like Justin Beiber, I dislike him while others hate him
>
> Great comparison my friend :slight_smile:

thanks

> Not all complainers are misinformed. I would assume a good majority of them are, but by the same token there are also misinformed defenders of the game.
>
> I personally have a lot of problems with some things they’re doing to the multiplayer, but the fact of the matter is I haven’t played the game and neither has anyone else here.
>
> I’ve just decided to stop wasting my breath and wait until the game comes out. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

I recommend we listen to this, its like Americans from florida trying to tell you what a Canadians house looks like

(its not an igloo by the way. I know because I don’t live in one)

> You can’t generalize all complainers as misinformed, though many of them do tend be, yet not always true.

I for one have no problem with someone posting in a complaining context whether they be misinformed or not. I am simply saying that by doing so will change nothing.

You are simply stating your opinions, just like the complainers. The complainers aren’t misinformed, they’re just judging the changes differently than you.

> > You can’t generalize all complainers as misinformed, though many of them do tend be, yet not always true.
>
> I for one have no problem with someone posting in a complaining context whether they be misinformed or not. I am simply saying that by doing so will change nothing.

I was speaking to Op lol.

> All the complaining so far has not been warranted.

I am sure they apologize for having an opinion.

> > > You can’t generalize all complainers as misinformed, though many of them do tend be, yet not always true.
> >
> > I for one have no problem with someone posting in a complaining context whether they be misinformed or not. I am simply saying that by doing so will change nothing.
>
> I was speaking to Op lol.

My bad XD

I don’t blame them.

I felt the very leary and am sill ‘traumatized’ by Reach.

…that’s why i had to go find out at RTK for myself and THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

…the 343i employeez are SINCERE in their mission for a SOLID HALO and it shows in H4 IT SCREAMS HALO not subtle at all…NOTHING LIKE REACH (except the sprint kinda reminds you of Reach the sprint doesn’t even work like Reach).