All Six Multiplayer Maps Could Be a Forge World?

All the Anniversary maps could connect as one big Forge World.

Beaver Creek = Desert Terrain
Headlong = City Terrain
Timberland = Forest Terrain
Damnation = Covenant Terrain
Prisoner = Arctic Terrain
Hang 'Em High = TBA

With all these new maps we could have an amazing Forge World with lots of different Terrain.

Cool idea, although I don’t think we’ll ever see anything like that. There’s many technical difficulties to creating maps like Forge World. Some how Bungie pulled it off at the last minute.

- Jason Garwood

1. Wrong forum. Go to Forge, not General.

2. Not going to happen.

> 1. Wrong forum. Go to Forge, not General.
>
> 2. Not going to happen.

And yeah he’s right. This should be in Forge.

- Jason Garwood

I was thinking that before halo fest but after seeing the outside of prisoner I now know there’s no way that map can be connected to the others.

> 1. Wrong forum. Go to Forge, not General.
>
> 2. Not going to happen.

1. No need need to be so rude about it.

2. It was more of an idea that could be implemented. I’m not expecting it in.

Why is everyone still assuming the “Halo 2 map” Based on no hints that it isn’t even just referring to Beaver Creek, is Headlong.

If Headlong magically turns out to be a City Forge with Headlong, Turf and Terminal as main set ups I will litterally mess my undies.

Its probably too much to ask for, especially each one being a Forge World, but if they turn out to be that…epic. Just epic.

For some reason i cant post a link D:, but there is a video of a headlong remake in CEA… just youtube it

> Why is everyone still assuming the “Halo 2 map” Based on no hints that it isn’t even just referring to Beaver Creek, is Headlong.

Because it was shown at HaloFest. It was playable. Headlong is in CEA.

- Jason Garwood

I’d hate for it to be a forge world in all honesty. With forge world, there’s so much space but a very small budget and item limit for it. It fools you into thinking you can create something massive when usually you can’t. Just give us Forge World’s budget and item limit on each of the maps separately rather than combining them into one big mass with the same budget and item limit. I want to be able to effectively forge on maps other than Forge World, but that’s very hard to do with Reach’s forge in it’s current state.