All right I've looked ALL over the site...

… And I cannot for the life of me found a post that I made. I made a topic for a fix in the upcoming TU to fix the Knee Guards in “The Armory” for Reach.

It then got collided with another “Official TU” type thread… and now I cannot find that topic, or the topic that I made.

Is there a way to find old POSTS you’ve made? (NOT topics, posts). Because it took me a good Hour and a Half to MAKE that topic just for it to disappear in a heartbeat.

Plus, I want to add it to BSangel’s “Official” Halo Feedback thread…

…Whats wrong with Knee Gaurds?

the only thing i would say is look at your discussion but it only directs you to the thread not the post

> the only thing i would say is look at your discussion but it only directs you to the thread not the post

And this is why Bungie.net was BEAST. lol sorry WAYPOINT, but that option was always nice to have and easy for member to find posts.

EDIT: I stand corrected, i guess it’s been updated. You make a post, you go to “YOUR DISCUSSION,” and it’s auto-saved thread. lol oops.

> > the only thing i would say is look at your discussion but it only directs you to the thread not the post
>
> And this is why Bungie.net was BEAST. lol sorry WAYPOINT, but that option was always nice to have and easy for member to find posts.

Ill point you upwards at the word BETA.

> > > the only thing i would say is look at your discussion but it only directs you to the thread not the post
> >
> > And this is why Bungie.net was BEAST. lol sorry WAYPOINT, but that option was always nice to have and easy for member to find posts.
>
> Ill point you upwards at the word BETA.

I’ll point you to my EDIT. XD

> > > > the only thing i would say is look at your discussion but it only directs you to the thread not the post
> > >
> > > And this is why Bungie.net was BEAST. lol sorry WAYPOINT, but that option was always nice to have and easy for member to find posts.
> >
> > Ill point you upwards at the word BETA.
>
> I’ll point you to my EDIT. XD

Ha lol! XP

So… where is this “Your Discussion” thing at? Cause I can’t find it…

Sry I’m a nub to these forums still…

If I can find my post and get it going again i’ll SHOW you what’s wrong with the Knee Guards…

Your thread was probably merged with another that was similar to cut down on repeat topics. You can view “Your Discussions” by clicking the corresponding tab towards the top of the forum. Look for the thread topic that you don’t recall posting in, and you’ll likely find your original thread in there somewhere.

OKAY luckily I still had the link to the thread that I made bookmarked, and it automatically re-directs you to the “Title Update Discussion” topic.

Here ya go…

There’s so many more graphical issuances in this game, if you can’t see or even KNOW of them you guys’ are blind no offense.

Even H3 had a graphical issue in the Armory with the ODST helmet. Bungie wasn’t really lazy with H3… but when it came to Reach MAN… never seen such laziness in graphical design in my life honestly. And i’ve seen some horrible looking games in my days…

> OKAY luckily I still had the link to the thread that I made bookmarked, and it automatically re-directs you to the “Title Update Discussion” topic.
>
> Here ya go…
>
> There’s so many more graphical issuances in this game, if you can’t see or even KNOW of them you guys’ are blind no offense.
>
> Even H3 had a graphical issue in the Armory with the ODST helmet. Bungie wasn’t really lazy with H3… but when it came to Reach MAN… never seen such laziness in graphical design in my life honestly. And i’ve seen some horrible looking games in my days…

The Graphical errors in Reach are not game breaking, which is why barely anybody complains about them. :confused:

> > OKAY luckily I still had the link to the thread that I made bookmarked, and it automatically re-directs you to the “Title Update Discussion” topic.
> >
> > Here ya go…
> >
> > There’s so many more graphical issuances in this game, if you can’t see or even KNOW of them you guys’ are blind no offense.
> >
> > Even H3 had a graphical issue in the Armory with the ODST helmet. Bungie wasn’t really lazy with H3… but when it came to Reach MAN… never seen such laziness in graphical design in my life honestly. And i’ve seen some horrible looking games in my days…
>
> The Graphical errors in Reach are not game breaking, which is why barely anybody complains about them. :confused:

Yeah the graphics in Reach were really well done.

To all you nay sayers go look at the Left Side of JFO’s visor and tell me otherwise… that’s just ONE out of many…

I know they’re not game breaking … more like EYE breaking. I’m sorry but to me a video game isn’t just entertainment… it’s also an ART form.

Doesn’t matter what game I can always find all the graphical issuances wrong with it that people NEVER see.

And… when you give the consumer THEATER mode… kinda hard NOT to see this crap.

Also, H3 graphics > Reach.

> To all you nay sayers go look at the Left Side of JFO’s visor and tell me otherwise… that’s just ONE out of many…
>
> I know they’re not game breaking … more like EYE breaking. I’m sorry but to me a video game isn’t just entertainment… it’s also an ART form.
>
> Doesn’t matter what game I can always find all the graphical issuances wrong with it that people NEVER see.
>
> And… when you give the consumer THEATER mode… kinda hard NOT to see this crap.
>
> Also, H3 graphics > Reach.

WHA? Go back and play halo 3, the graphics look horrible compared to Reach.