All remaining Spartans should be in halo infinite!

I wish there would be all known Spartans present in Halo Infinite.Cause this is a crucial fight for the survival of the Human race.This could be awesome for Campaign and Multiplayer alike.
Instead of different armor types we could choose which Spartan we want to play as,each one having different skills.Also instead of Blue vs Red we could have Spartans vs Elites.So this way we could better see the colors each Spartan originally has,not only blue and red colors.

I like the idea of having all remaining spartans in the campaign join forces, and that would make for some amazing cinematics. Just as long as they keep Osiris away from the main story and just side characters. The gameplay at least needs to focus on chief.

Having different spartans with different abilities would make the multiplayer way too unbalanced, and doesn’t fit within Halos core multiplayer philosophy, especially getting rid of red vs blue, that’s a big no no. Sounds like you’re wanting something like Overwatch in Halo, and that’s just not gonna work and likely piss A LOT of people off. Could be a cool idea for custom games though, just not main multiplayer.

> 2533274807484193;2:
> I like the idea of having all remaining spartans in the campaign join forces, and that would make for some amazing cinematics. Just as long as they keep Osiris away from the main story and just side characters. The gameplay at least needs to focus on chief.
>
> Having different spartans with different abilities would make the multiplayer way too unbalanced, and doesn’t fit within Halos core multiplayer philosophy, especially getting rid of red vs blue, that’s a big no no. Sounds like you’re wanting something like Overwatch in Halo, and that’s just not gonna work and likely piss A LOT of people off. Could be a cool idea for custom games though, just not main multiplayer.

It just needs to be something new.I don’t want another 300 armor and helmet customization system,you can wear only 1 set anyway.

As for me personally no thanks. I liked it better when there was just one Spartan thought to be left, and it wasn’t so convoluted. The greater mysteries of the others’ fates were better left or the imagination or novel series.

> 2533274807484193;2:
> I like the idea of having all remaining spartans in the campaign join forces, and that would make for some amazing cinematics. Just as long as they keep Osiris away from the main story and just side characters. The gameplay at least needs to focus on chief.
>
> Having different spartans with different abilities would make the multiplayer way too unbalanced, and doesn’t fit within Halos core multiplayer philosophy, especially getting rid of red vs blue, that’s a big no no. Sounds like you’re wanting something like Overwatch in Halo, and that’s just not gonna work and likely piss A LOT of people off. Could be a cool idea for custom games though, just not main multiplayer.

I agree.
You could never remove the Red Vs Blue aspect of the teamed multiplayer. Its as much a part of Halo as the MC.
As for Free for All game types, I think you could you could achieve the same effect with decent armor customization with all the correct pieces.

They could go one step further and add in a pre-set menu, where you could select a character, and the game would automatically apply all of the correct pieces for you.

As for the campaign, something of that scale would definitely feel like an Avengers rip off.
They’d have to find a way to bring the characters in naturally, and not just have one character say “we’re gonna need everyone for this!” and then have a montage. So cringe.
Plus most of the other Spartans exist in the expanded universe, and so a lot of the players aren’t really going to know, or care, who any of these characters are.
They’d be better off focusing on the Chief and a few other central characters, and if they wanted to they could add terminals and other in-game material that introduces the players to the wider characters.

Providing too much fanservice can disrupt writing a good story.

It’d be nice, but that’s exactly why Buck was in Halo 5.

Perhaps the Arbiter and his buddies could also join along as well to fight against the enemies especially the Flood.

> 2533274951753761;3:
> > 2533274807484193;2:
> > I like the idea of having all remaining spartans in the campaign join forces, and that would make for some amazing cinematics. Just as long as they keep Osiris away from the main story and just side characters. The gameplay at least needs to focus on chief.
> >
> > Having different spartans with different abilities would make the multiplayer way too unbalanced, and doesn’t fit within Halos core multiplayer philosophy, especially getting rid of red vs blue, that’s a big no no. Sounds like you’re wanting something like Overwatch in Halo, and that’s just not gonna work and likely piss A LOT of people off. Could be a cool idea for custom games though, just not main multiplayer.
>
> It just needs to be something new.I don’t want another 300 armor and helmet customization system,you can wear only 1 set anyway.

343i said that Halo Infinite will have Reach’s (and in a way Halo 4’s) armor customization which mean not like Halo 5.

> 2533274951753761;1:
> I wish there would be all known Spartans present in Halo Infinite.Cause this is a crucial fight for the survival of the Human race.This could be awesome for Campaign and Multiplayer alike.
> Instead of different armor types we could choose which Spartan we want to play as,each one having different skills.Also instead of Blue vs Red we could have Spartans vs Elites.So this way we could better see the colors each Spartan originally has,not only blue and red colors.

I like the idea of seeing many surviving Spartans II and III but I don’t like the idea of the remaining Spartans being character with abilities for the MP that you’re forced to chose.
I prefer to keep the custom Spartans, it’s much better, and Blue vs Red is a keeper and should never be removed from Halo.
The Spartans vs Elites is a good idea, reminds me of Halo Reach with Invasion.

I agree, just where are the remaining Spartans and how will they be found or vice versa

> 2533274958836218;8:
> > 2533274951753761;3:
> > > 2533274807484193;2:
> > > I like the idea of having all remaining spartans in the campaign join forces, and that would make for some amazing cinematics. Just as long as they keep Osiris away from the main story and just side characters. The gameplay at least needs to focus on chief.
> > >
> > > Having different spartans with different abilities would make the multiplayer way too unbalanced, and doesn’t fit within Halos core multiplayer philosophy, especially getting rid of red vs blue, that’s a big no no. Sounds like you’re wanting something like Overwatch in Halo, and that’s just not gonna work and likely piss A LOT of people off. Could be a cool idea for custom games though, just not main multiplayer.
> >
> > It just needs to be something new.I don’t want another 300 armor and helmet customization system,you can wear only 1 set anyway.
>
> 343i said that Halo Infinite will have Reach’s (and in a way Halo 4’s) armor customization which mean not like Halo 5.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274951753761;1:
> > I wish there would be all known Spartans present in Halo Infinite.Cause this is a crucial fight for the survival of the Human race.This could be awesome for Campaign and Multiplayer alike.
> > Instead of different armor types we could choose which Spartan we want to play as,each one having different skills.Also instead of Blue vs Red we could have Spartans vs Elites.So this way we could better see the colors each Spartan originally has,not only blue and red colors.
>
> I like the idea of seeing many surviving Spartans II and III but I don’t like the idea of the remaining Spartans being character with abilities for the MP that you’re forced to chose.
> I prefer to keep the custom Spartans, it’s much better, and Blue vs Red is a keeper and should never be removed from Halo.
> The Spartans vs Elites is a good idea, reminds me of Halo Reach with Invasion.

Yeah i wish for Spartans vs Elites playlist with different loadouts.And for abilities if not in versus they could be put in Firefight.

I have been onboard for such an event in halo for a while. Especially by the time if halo infinate where we can have all the remaining spartan 2s can be in the same place, Blue, Red, Grey, Omega and single operators like 010 Naomi.

They do have to try not make it over the top like halo 5 osiris entrance. For me if the recreated that scene in the book FoR would be brilliant. Where Lasky, Palmer, Musa and Halsey walk into a deck where the Spartan IIs are all doing battle prep and Halsey is looks like a proud parent as Lasky and Palmer look utter dumstruck at the power the IIs display. In mission it can be simply seeing how quickly and absolutely they dispatch enemies, with Spartan IVs still being impressed even with them now also being Spartans but MC and his batch are just a different level.

It is just for 343i to not making it too gimmicky or fan service like, which to me would be toning down the OTT spartan abilities and instead mix it with military tactics, with no boring dialogue is a good start. My opinion though.