All New Forrunner Weapons (Sniper pistol etc)

hey guys I have found 4 new promethean weapons. the sniper, pistol, ar, grenade launcher.
I have the link here scroll to bottom to see

These pictures are old to me, maybe not to some, but where do you see the grenade launcher?

Pictures are old, sorry. ETA: No Grenade Launcher.

The sniper for the promethean looks like the light rifle in the picture above it notce the arrow shape at the end of the light rifle? Its the same arrow on the end of the ‘sniper’ rifle

Old news bro. Also, don’t use Adf.ly to link to pictures. :confused:

Is anyone else getting an ad followed by a prompt to download/ save something? I really don’t feel safe even remotely trying.

Can someone upload them to photobucket or tinypic?

OP, I would suggest taking out Grenade Launcher, as it will disappoint many of us, including myself. Personal opinions on those mystery weapons does not equal confirmation -_-

^sorry about that. just press skip ad in the top right to get passed it all

> OP, I would suggest taking out Grenade Launcher, as it will disappoint many of us, including myself. Personal opinions on those mystery weapons does not equal confirmation -_-

the grenade launcher it the one that looks blocky.

> > OP, I would suggest taking out Grenade Launcher, as it will disappoint many of us, including myself. Personal opinions on those mystery weapons does not equal confirmation -_-
>
> the grenade launcher it the one that looks blocky.

You have no idea what that gun is. It could be anything. Stop calling it a grenade launcher.

> The sniper for the promethean looks like the light rifle in the picture above it notce the arrow shape at the end of the light rifle? Its the same arrow on the end of the ‘sniper’ rifle

u mean the Promethean knights hand thing clamp???

> ^sorry about that. just press skip ad in the top right to get passed it all

Yeah, I’m not giving your link views. Can you posts direct links to the pictures?