All my maps stolen

Im a really good forger in reach. i dont upload my maps to the file share so only a few people have seen them. But when i play my maps with friends they steal them. Like they look around in forge and they save it and put it on their file share… its stupid really… 343i should make it so only the party leader can save maps in forge. Well only 1 person in particular does it though but who knows who else does it.

Nice “friends” you got.

> Im a really good forger in reach. i dont upload my maps to the file share so only a few people have seen them. But when i play my maps with friends they steal them. Like they look around in forge and they save it and put it on their file share… its stupid really… 343i should make it so only the party leader can save maps in forge. Well only 1 person in particular does it though but who knows who else does it.

Why don’t you put them to your file share, your friends must think the maps are half decent to upload them to there file share. There is no price for the best forge map and things like that so I wouldn’t get to annoyed about people taking your maps, Its annoying but if your just making maps and keeping them to your self then your just wasting your time. The fact is you know the maps are yours and it doesn’t matter about other people playing them. take it as a complement.

So you don’t want people to play and promote your maps? Odd. The original author does not change even if they resave the map so you are still getting credit. Dry those tears.

> So you don’t want people to play and promote your maps? Odd. The original author does not change even if they resave the map so you are still getting credit. Dry those tears.

> So you don’t want people to play and promote your maps? Odd. The original author does not change even if they resave the map so you are still getting credit. Dry those tears.

This, remember that Reach now has an “original author” listed in the file details section. Furthermore, if you have your maps on your file share, people will know that the older and more popular version is the original.

just the fact that they try to take it as theirs, pisses me off

> just the fact that they try to take it as theirs, pisses me off

and also my last 2 maps are really good, so ill be uploading them. if you want them they will be in the fileshare of BloodstormWW3. i have changed my GT from HaloHero to Bloodstorm just so you know.

They didnt steal your maps. Thats the point of forging, other people liking and using them. IDK what your point is.