All my maps, gone?

I spent over 75 hours and so doing maps on halo MCC, they worked perfectly and I had fun playing on them with friends, now here’s the issue : went to play with friends, but all my maps saved were gone… I tried rebooting my xbox as it has already fixed it, but it didnt worked after 5-6 times, so now I can’t get my maps back… Is there anyone experiencing the same issue? And is there a way to fix it or to get my maps back?
Thanks

> 2533274852741110;1:
> I spent over 75 hours and so doing maps on halo MCC, they worked perfectly and I had fun playing on them with friends, now here’s the issue : went to play with friends, but all my maps saved were gone… I tried rebooting my xbox as it has already fixed it, but it didnt worked after 5-6 times, so now I can’t get my maps back… Is there anyone experiencing the same issue? And is there a way to fix it or to get my maps back?
> Thanks

My maps typically load on my 3rd session. You only need to restart Halo, not the Xbox. I hope they come back for you!

> 2533274794242693;2:
> > 2533274852741110;1:
> > I spent over 75 hours and so doing maps on halo MCC, they worked perfectly and I had fun playing on them with friends, now here’s the issue : went to play with friends, but all my maps saved were gone… I tried rebooting my xbox as it has already fixed it, but it didnt worked after 5-6 times, so now I can’t get my maps back… Is there anyone experiencing the same issue? And is there a way to fix it or to get my maps back?
> > Thanks
>
>
> My maps typically load on my 3rd session. You only need to restart Halo, not the Xbox. I hope they come back for you!

Alright I’ll try to load it few more times
Thanks