All my concerns washed away

For some reason, after all the drama and news of Halo 5, when the Gamescom show was streamed to my eyes I lost all concern and doubt about this game. Like I said I’m not sure why. I was one of those people thinking that they “hate” 343 for removing all these features and everything. But now? For some strange reason I can’t explain I have full trust with what 343 is doing. Watching the different competitive and casual modes in one epic trailer just gave me the chills, the type I haven’t really gotten since Halo 3. Watching all of this didn’t make me feel like a “competitive” guy or a “casual”, it made me feel like something special. A Halo player. This is guys. Halo’s coming back, and in a big way.

> 2533274847657643;1:
> This is it guys. Halo’s coming back, and in a big way.

Gods, I can only hope.

I wouldn’t say to let all your concerns go out the window, but I too have been excited for the return of Halo for a long while now. Halo has been sitting int he dirt for years. Now it’s our time to shine. And at the very least H5 is gonna out shine H4 so that’s a start lol

At this point I’m even over the whole limited armor thing. I was pretty bummed when I first heard about it, but at this point I just want to play the game. Like, today. Playing other games is so difficult when you know the game you were destined to play is just on the horizon.

> 2533274912254619;3:
> I wouldn’t say to let all your concerns go out the window, but I too have been excited for the return of Halo for a long while now. Halo has been sitting int he dirt for years. Now it’s our time to shine. And at the very least H5 is gonna out shine H4 so that’s a start lol
>
> At this point I’m even over the whole limited armor thing. I was pretty bummed when I first heard about it, but at this point I just want to play the game. Like, today. Playing other games is so difficult when you know the game you were destined to play is just on the horizon.

This exactly my man, this is the game Xbox was made for. This is the game Xbox needs. And things like the armor? Yeah it was upset too, but I know that the efforts were translated somewhere else in the game to help us bring halo back to the top of Xbox FPS.

Patience is key play MCC campaign and kill hordes of marines and play wacky customs before Halo 5 release or just go out and start making ur halo 5 foam armor.

> 2533274925960280;5:
> Patience is key play MCC camapaign and kill hordes of marines and play wacky customs before Halo 5 release or just go out and start making ur halo 5 foam armor.

The action sack playlist in MCC is pretty great tbh.

I don’t know why you doubted. Welcome back.

> 2533274912254619;6:
> > 2533274925960280;5:
> > Patience is key play MCC camapaign and kill hordes of marines and play wacky customs before Halo 5 release or just go out and start making ur halo 5 foam armor.
>
>
> The action sack playlist in MCC is pretty great tbh.

It reminds me of good ol’ halo 3 customs haha. Next up: infection!

> 2533274847657643;1:
> For some reason, after all the drama and news of Halo 5, when the Gamescom show was streamed to my eyes I lost all concern and doubt about this game. Like I said I’m not sure why.
>
> I was one of those people thinking that they “hate” 343 for removing all these features and everything.

…for removing all these features? I assume you must be referring to split-screen and firefight, because most of us who are critical of 343’s decisions are so cause they can’t stop trying to cram more and more “abilities” and features into their games.

Split-screen…not a wise decision, and I feel like 343 knows this, and will at least make an obvious attempt to put SS in H6. Firefight…that’s Warzone…not sure if you were talking about this or not, but if you can’t see how close to firefight Warzone is, then I guess you’ll just be pleasantly surprised when firefight is announced as DLC sometime post-launch.

> 2533274946634226;9:
> > 2533274847657643;1:
> > For some reason, after all the drama and news of Halo 5, when the Gamescom show was streamed to my eyes I lost all concern and doubt about this game. Like I said I’m not sure why.
> >
> > I was one of those people thinking that they “hate” 343 for removing all these features and everything.
>
>
> …for removing all these features? I assume you must be referring to split-screen and firefight, because most of us who are critical of 343’s decisions are so cause they can’t stop trying to cram more and more “abilities” and features into their games.
>
> Split-screen…not a wise decision, and I feel like 343 knows this, and will at least make an obvious attempt to put SS in H6. Firefight…that’s Warzone…not sure if you were talking about this or not, but if you can’t see how close to firefight Warzone is, then I guess you’ll just be pleasantly surprised when firefight is announced as DLC sometime post-launch.

Yeah I was referring to mainly split screen,
LAN, and armor customization. But I have full trust in 343 now!

> 2533274804482178;7:
> I don’t know why you doubted. Welcome back.

:smiley:

> 2533274925960280;5:
> Patience is key play MCC campaign and kill hordes of marines and play wacky customs before Halo 5 release or just go out and start making ur halo 5 foam armor.

I remember halo ce demo on PC with the silent cartographer and killing every single marine until they started killing me…good times.