All Halo Anniversary skulls so far.

ok so i know all the skulls that 343i already announced but in the 7min bts campaign video it shows the skull menu and some of the skulls but some of the skulls picture or symbol are the same as halo reach’s and so here are all the skulls i can see.

Iron: if a player dies during a cooperative game, the last checkpoint is loaded. If a player dies during solo campaign, the level is reset.

Fog: Player’s motion tracker is disabled.

Famine: Weapon dropped by AI have half the ammo they normally would.

Boom: Explosions have twice the damage radius. Light fuse, run away.

Malfunction: Every time you respawn,a random element of your HUD is disabled.

Grunt Funeral: Grunts die in a blaze of glory, and plasma.

These skulls they actually scrolled over in the vid and is what they actually quote in the game here are the rest but the effect quote isn’t the quote that is in the game.

Reception or Ressesion: Every shot you do takes up two rounds of ammo

Bandana: Player gets unlimited ammo.

Grunt Birthday Party: Grunts explode as if they were plasma grenades when they are killed with a headshot.

These are the skulls that had the same symbols with the one in reach

Black Eye: Shields don’t recharge except from melee attacking enemies.

Mythic: Double enemy health.
so there are all the skulls so far that people know about in halo anniversary.

Nice list, appreciate it

I can see it now, Boom, Grunt Birthday Party and Grunt Funeral all at once. Can’t wait

> Nice list, appreciate it
>
> I can see it now, Boom, Grunt Birthday Party and Grunt Funeral all at once. Can’t wait

No problem :slight_smile:

It was mostly meant because of the 2 new skulls 343i just announced bandana and ressesion and then the mythic skull and black eye i discovered in the video

>
> I can see it now, Boom, Grunt Birthday Party and Grunt Funeral all at once. Can’t wait

That combo is gonna be SO sweet!

>

plus bandana. so continuous.

Famine and Recession is going to be insane. 1/4 ammunition from dropped weapons.

> Famine and Recession is going to be insane. 1/4 ammunition from dropped weapons.

Bandana and recession sort of cancel each other out. You have unlimited ammo, but your clips are cut in half so you have to reload more often.

But guys, don’t forget we’ll - According to halo.wikia.com - actually have to find the skulls again in CEA. So useful/valuable skulls like the Bandana skull will be REALLY hard to find.

But otherwise - Can’t wait. :smiley:

I’ll hate reception or ressesion, even when used with bandana, you only shoot 6 shots from your magnum and 30 from your AR…

> But guys, don’t forget we’ll - According to halo.wikia.com - actually have to find the skulls again in CEA. So useful/valuable skulls like the Bandana skull will be REALLY hard to find.
>
> But otherwise - Can’t wait. :smiley:

I know were it could be, maybe it is in the first room of pillar of autumn, because most people won’t expect anything to be there. But I could be wrong though.

i thought some of the achievements were going to be difficult until i saw these. for example the achievement for beating The Two Betrayals without picking up a weapon will be very easy with unlimited ammo. Same goes for the Library specific achievements.