All good forge ideas i have heard of there powers combined!

I love forge but it could be better much better.

Elevators. this idea is from multiple people but i heard it from HALO H0LIC

Doors. idea from multiple people

Weather. Rain snow and more! Idea from x unholyshade x

Vehicle Customization. We have colors but what if we could have a Falcon with Spartan Lasers on the sides instead of machine guns.

Bridges. Bridges and boats! Idea from HALO H0LIC

Boats. There is lots of water in forge world but no boats really?

Customizable weapons. Ummmm red shoty with a silencer scope and OVER 9000 rounds?

Custom Objects and Textures. Link your gamertag and you can create your own objects and textures on your computer!

Link. Link your objects together so when you move them they stay together.

Delete All Objects. Do i need to explain this?

Forge Galaxy. I know its impossible but what if 343 made an entire galaxy with The Ark and Halos planets like Reach and Earth and you could make maps in space and activate the Halos to delete EVERYTHING!! And the ability to spawn them as well!

Terrain Editor. So you can make caves hills and seas! Forgeable Water Idea From Snakeyes128

All Weapons From Other Halo Games. So you could get messages that say “LeRn hOU 2 BR kId!”.

All Vehicles From Other Halo Games. “Get to tha Choppa!!!”

All Objects From Other Halo Games. …

Switches. Like buttons and levers Idea from HALO H0LIC

That’s all i can think of right now if you think of any thing please post it below!

very complete. but personally, no weapon modifying. don’t want to make it too much like COD.

> very complete. but personally, no weapon modifying. don’t want to make it too much like COD.

Only in forge buddy.

I don’t agree with weapons and vehicles from all other halo games but if you look on Halopedian then You would know that there are more of these from the books. Shortsword FTW!