Assault
Stockpile/ Can’t Be In There Due To No Flag Dropping
Juggernaut
VIP
Territories
King Of The Hill
Head Hunter

If someone has a complete list that’d be great

The Not Sure Section nobody knows yet,343 hasn’t release any other info on playlist.Just have to wait.

You forgot Grifball.

What’s Flood? Is it the embargo game mode? but differently named?

> What’s Flood? Is it the embargo game mode? but differently named?

Yup. New name for new infection.

Not Playlist, Game Types.

> You forgot Grifball.

Grifball is a subtype of assault. Anyways I would like to see Insane (Haloball) make a return so I can continue making Golf and Pinball maps :smiley:

Idk but hope this is in Assault

> > You forgot Grifball.
>
> Grifball is a subtype of assault. Anyways I would like to see Insane (Haloball) make a return so I can continue making Golf and Pinball maps :smiley:

Grifball is its own mode now, not just an Assault gametype.

> Stockpile/ Can’t Be In There Due To No Flag Dropping

It could be more like speedpile when the flag snaps to your back instead of equipping the flagnum.

Game modes are loving included here

> What Game Types Are In Halo 4?
>
>
>
> Know:
> Capture The Flag
> Slayer
> Infinity Slayer
> Dominion
> Flood
> Regicide
> Odd Ball
>
>
> Not Sure:
> Assault
> <mark>Stockpile/ Can’t Be In There Due To No Flag Dropping</mark>
> Juggernaut
> VIP
> Territories
> King Of The Hill
> Head Hunter
>
> If someone has a complete list that’d be great

Explain why it can’t be in? Why couldn’t the flag be auto-dropped when you get into the capture zone?

I dont think no flag dropping rules out stockpile, when you get the flag to the capture point it could just auto-drop.

Stockpile CAN be in, VIP might not be because the new CTF is essentially a “Create a VIP by getting a guy to touch a flag”
Grifball is - its its own gametype. With the bomb being back, though, along with the skull, things involving them like assault and headhunter would probably be back.

I remember seeing somewhere that they will make it available in custom games to drop it, or maybe I was just imagining things.

Or they said that they might make it global settings if a lot of people complain about it.