All For Nothing

Not ten minutes ago, I just finished a Warzone match on ARC. MY blue team won and I racked up a lot of points, but all the data was lost. I should have ranked up, earned commendations, and gotten my daily win pack. I’ve checked and double checked but nothing has changed.
Thanks for screwing us over AGAIN 343.

Probably your connection. It happened to me once, I had to wait 15 minutes and I got all of the rewards

Restarting your game should give you the stuff you earned.

Happened to me once. You should get them eventually. It took me about 20 minutes to get mine.

Dont rope “us” into something that happened to YOU.

> 2533274797761736;3:
> Restarting your game should give you the stuff you earned.

^^^ this. I had the same issue one day where I played about ten games and all of them couldn’t retrieve my data. I got ticked and left for a bit, came back an hour later and had a lot of req points and commendations ready to open. Restarting the game also works when it says reqs are unavailable on red screen.

A connection error isn’t 343’s fault. Restart your game and your stuff should be there.

Op never responds to his own thread I don’t get it. Come here complaining, get help, and never seen again.

> 2535418262439483;8:
> Op never responds to his own thread I don’t get it. Come here complaining, get help, and never seen again.

I don’t believe it happened. No ARC in his game history today.

> 2533274816299345;5:
> Dont rope “us” into something that happened to YOU.

See this is why I’m glad I’m no longer in the Filthy Casuals.

Thanks for all the feedback. I tried all of your suggestions, but unfortunately the match is gone. It happened, I just wish I had something to show for it.

Is it still gone? That doesn’t really make sense. That data isn’t recorded on your box, so even if it doesn’t show you on your box, the servers still should have it.
That sucks though, at least it was only one game!

I just Got kicked out of match for no apparent reason, running a nice kill streak in ARC and suddenly, I see that warzone background.
my net is not an issue, trust me I checked but this is happening too often and I’m losing good req’s to it. Please advice