All confirmed weapons

Here is the list of all confirmed weapons of Halo 4. I’m quite sure, that there are all weapons of Halo 4, but I can’t guarantee that. Anyways, here it is:

UNSC

Magnum
Assault rifle
DMR
Battle rifle
Sniper rifle
Shotgun
Rocket launcer
SAW
Rail gun
Sticky detonator
Spartan laser
Turret
Frag grenade

Covenant

Plasma pistol
Needler
Carbine
Storm rifle
Beam rifle
Fuel rod gun
Plasma turret
Concussion rifle
Gravity hammer
Energy sword
Plasma grenade

Promethean

Suppressor
Boltshot
Scattershot
Light rifle
Binary rifle
Incinerator cannon
Pulse grenade

Total: 31 weapons

Just had to one up me, didn’t you? -.- (Don’t take serious)

thanks for this post, but could you show me a pic/vid of the binary rifle, im curious to see what it is

> Just had to one up me, didn’t you? -.- (Don’t take serious)

well, there are now every single weapon that has been spotted in the game. The new, and the old.

And there is Binary Rifle in a very crappy pic.

I have a feeling that we haven’t seen all the weapons yet since there was a weapon that looked like a Promethean cross bow of sorts.

I say one more pro weapon thats a light explosive (even though we don’t need it). I’d like one more sidearm but its doubtful at this point. Perhaps we’ll see more or perhaps not either way this is pretty good.

Now we have more ways to kill each other! Yayyy!

> I have a feeling that we haven’t seen all the weapons yet since there was a weapon that looked like a Promethean cross bow of sorts.

What?

Link please?

> Now we have more ways to kill each other! Yayyy!

lol

BTB matches and Infinity matches are going to be so chaotic with all this firepower flying around.

> > Now we have more ways to kill each other! Yayyy!
>
> lol
>
> BTB matches and Infinity matches are going to be so chaotic with all this firepower flying around.

I know right? If you don’t spawn with it, chances are you’ll never get the same weapon twice in a match.

> > I have a feeling that we haven’t seen all the weapons yet since there was a weapon that looked like a Promethean cross bow of sorts.
>
> What?
>
> Link please?

Hes talking about the pic of the knight on the halo 4 site I believe, I’m pretty sure its just its arm though (doesn’t actually look like a crossbow).

> I have a feeling that we haven’t seen all the weapons yet since there was a weapon that looked like a Promethean cross bow of sorts.

the only thing i saw even close to this description is the boltshot. which is a pistol. has a standard and a charged shot. and the charge shot has an effective range similar to the shotgun. and the charging has little pieces that flare out from the side which gives if a crossbow-esque look to it.

They may have brought back more covenant weapons… I hope plasmalauncherprettyplease.

> > > I have a feeling that we haven’t seen all the weapons yet since there was a weapon that looked like a Promethean cross bow of sorts.
> >
> > What?
> >
> > Link please?
>
> Hes talking about the pic of the knight on the halo 4 site I believe, I’m pretty sure its just its arm though (doesn’t actually look like a crossbow).

Yes I am talking about that.

> They may have brought back more covenant weapons… I hope plasmalauncherprettyplease.

they brought back a redesigned fuel rod supposedly.

This is the weapon I am talking about Link, I thought that maybe it would fire sort of like a cross bow, I don’t really know but I don’t think that it’s an arm.

Very interesting looking weapon. I will not put it in the list though, before we get confirmation that is really is another new gun.

they said there were only going to be ten new weapons which have all been accounted for however they said they may have more old weapons to reveal.

> Concussion rifle

I haven’t seen that one but I’m thrilled that it is coming back. It’s in my opinion one of the weapons that really got a function.