All challenges are multiplayer? <3 343i !

Thank you 343i for listening to your fans. All challenges today are multiplayer!

FIRST TIME THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED

and all the ones yesterday were firefight. Lets hope they stay multiplayer. :smiley:

Unless they interfered with the system it was and always is random.

Since the games release, every Thursday, all the challenges are for Firefight, and all multiplayer on Fridays. It’s been this way since day one. Where have you guys been?

Shootin’ and Lootin’ isn’t multiplayer :slight_smile:

> Shootin’ and Lootin’ isn’t multiplayer :slight_smile:

It’s ANY game mode, which includes multiplayer, so it IS multiplayer.

YES! This is the first time in months we don’t get all Firefight Matchmaking Challenges!

TY 343i !

> Since the games release, every Thursday, all the challenges are for Firefight, and all multiplayer on Fridays. It’s been this way since day one. Where have you guys been?

This.

Have there been a boat load of FF challenges lately? Heck yes but Fridays have always been multiplayer so I’m not sure why everyone’s so surprised?

> > Since the games release, every Thursday, all the challenges are for Firefight, and all multiplayer on Fridays. It’s been this way since day one. Where have you guys been?
>
> This.
>
> Have there been a boat load of FF challenges lately? Heck yes but Fridays have always been multiplayer so I’m not sure why everyone’s so surprised?

Thank you!

> > Since the games release, every Thursday, all the challenges are for Firefight, and all multiplayer on Fridays. It’s been this way since day one. Where have you guys been?
>
> This.
>
> Have there been a boat load of FF challenges lately? Heck yes but Fridays have always been multiplayer so I’m not sure why everyone’s so surprised?

Incorrect. I’ve seen all firefight challenges on Fridays.

> > > Since the games release, every Thursday, all the challenges are for Firefight, and all multiplayer on Fridays. It’s been this way since day one. Where have you guys been?
> >
> > This.
> >
> > Have there been a boat load of FF challenges lately? Heck yes but Fridays have always been multiplayer so I’m not sure why everyone’s so surprised?
>
> Incorrect. I’ve seen all firefight challenges on Fridays.

Lol, so many “facts!!!” Who is correct here?!! Anyways, I wouldn’t know. I usually don’t play on fridays.

> > Shootin’ and Lootin’ isn’t multiplayer :slight_smile:
>
> It’s ANY game mode, which includes multiplayer, so it IS multiplayer.

Not really, you said they are all multiplayer, this is optional for Multiplayer, just saying :slight_smile:

> > > Shootin’ and Lootin’ isn’t multiplayer :slight_smile:
> >
> > It’s ANY game mode, which includes multiplayer, so it IS multiplayer.
>
> Not really, you said they are all multiplayer, this is optional for Multiplayer, just saying :slight_smile:

Can you do this in multiplayer? Yes. Therefore, it can be considered a multiplayer challenge. So,It can be considered a multiplayer challenge. You don’t have to do it in multiplayer, but multiplayer counts…

> > > Since the games release, every Thursday, all the challenges are for Firefight, and all multiplayer on Fridays. It’s been this way since day one. Where have you guys been?
> >
> > This.
> >
> > Have there been a boat load of FF challenges lately? Heck yes but Fridays have always been multiplayer so I’m not sure why everyone’s so surprised?
>
> Incorrect. I’ve seen all firefight challenges on Fridays.

No you haven’t.

> > > > > Since the games release, every Thursday, all the challenges are for Firefight, and all multiplayer on Fridays. It’s been this way since day one. Where have you guys been?
> > > >
> > > > This.
> > > >
> > > > Have there been a boat load of FF challenges lately? Heck yes but Fridays have always been multiplayer so I’m not sure why everyone’s so surprised?
> > >
> > > Incorrect. I’ve seen all firefight challenges on Fridays.
> >
> > Lol, so many “facts!!!” Who is correct here?!! Anyways, I wouldn’t know. I usually don’t play on fridays.
>
> No, Thursdays have always been all FireFight challenges. I know. I like Firefight. Fridays are usually multiplayer. Monday-Wednesday are mixed. Never really paid attention for weekends. Y’know… life, girls, parties, girls… the usual.

I’ve seen a full week where there were only about 4 challenges in that whole week that weren’t matchmaking firefight. I bet if you kept a record of campaign, multiplayer and firefight matchmaking, about 75% would be Firefight matchamaking and 1/3 of the rest would be campaign and then multiplayer. Sometimes I go for days without seeing any challenge other than firefight matchmaking.

> > > > Since the games release, every Thursday, all the challenges are for Firefight, and all multiplayer on Fridays. It’s been this way since day one. Where have you guys been?
> > >
> > > This.
> > >
> > > Have there been a boat load of FF challenges lately? Heck yes but Fridays have always been multiplayer so I’m not sure why everyone’s so surprised?
> >
> > Incorrect. I’ve seen all firefight challenges on Fridays.
>
> No you haven’t.

Both of you are correct. I have never missed a Daily Challenge. I have completed every single one of them since day 1. Every thursday is FireFight Thursday, all of the dailies are firefight dailies. When it comes to friday, I like to call it multiplayer friday, but it is not always. Normally friday is atleast 3/4 dailies in multiplayer matchmaking. But there are many many times where friday has been all multiplayer dailies.

> FIRST TIME THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED

no it isn’t lol

> YES! This is the first time in months we don’t get all Firefight Matchmaking Challenges!
>
> TY 343i !

So I guess everyone just kinda skipped over this little gem.