ALL Campaign Talk HERE

Can we be a nice community and keep all campaign talk in one thread? Just being honest. I love interacting with people on Halo 4 but we really need to limit the amount of campaign we talk about for people (like me) that don’t want to read or hear about anything. It would just be nice.

(SPOILER)

Cant wait to wake up from cryotube again

If you want a nice community, you’ve gone to the wrong place.

Fortunately for you, though, we like crazy. ;D

many people before you have tried.

This will fall on deaf ears and this thread disregarded as people want to make their voices important, hence all the clone threads and rehashed ideas/arguments.

Cortana makes me feel like a real boy.

I’ll admit, I’m a bit surprised how the events of the campaign happen so quickly. I mean mission 1- you wake up and fight tons of Coveys and crash into Requiem, then mission 2- you meet the prometheans and the Infinity crashes, and mission 3- you invade a tractor beam station and the Infinity is still in orbit? (this threw me off a bit, but we’ll see if I even have the missions right) and you meet the Cryptum with a huge cliffhanger due to 343’s interest at watching us die of anticipation.

Basically, I think this is a very fast paced and complicated (in a good way) campaign. Thoughts?

Talk about campaign here cause I don’t like it, I’d rather sit through a million campaign threads than one thread about the Br being 5 sk or the lack of small maps. Campaign is where Halo began remember that son.

Go Dark, if you don’t want spoilers.

> Talk about campaign here cause I don’t like it, I’d rather sit through a million campaign threads than one thread about the Br being 5 sk or the lack of small maps. Campaign is where Halo began remember that son.
>
> Go Dark.

Cheers! Now tell me something I wanna hear cuz I like knowing what I’m going up against.

> > Talk about campaign here cause I don’t like it, I’d rather sit through a million campaign threads than one thread about the Br being 5 sk or the lack of small maps. Campaign is where Halo began remember that son.
> >
> > Go Dark.
>
> Cheers! Now tell me something I wanna hear <mark>cuz</mark> I like knowing what I’m going up against.

I don’t speak poor grammer.

my bad, but I prefer to KNOW WHAT I’M GOING UP AGAINST!

> my bad, but I prefer to KNOW WHAT I’M GOING UP AGAINST!

Ha, there you go again.

> > my bad, but I prefer to <mark>KNOW WHAT I’M GOING UP AGAINST!
[/quote]
</mark>Ha, there you go again.
>
> Uh, yeah? That’s what you do when you emphasize what you are saying. Anywho, does anyone have personal thoughts on how the Covenant and Prometheans unite. I’m sorry, but unless the Infinity crashed into the Librarian’s cryptum, then I really don’t see why the Coveys would be the go-to choice over Reclaimers.

The big large red text is most enjoyable.

The idea of a Campaign thread is great, though it’s obviously being derailed by posts exactly like this, talking about the concept of a Campaign Thread instead of the actual campaign.
Back to the subject at hand ahem
(Note: I actually first made a post about Spartan Ops, but then I remembered I was in the Campaign thread :slight_smile:

I’m still curious about which Didact it is. Probably the original, but hey: Bornstellar is an okay character too, but lacks the epic musing of the original Didact, who was quite an innovative character in the Forerunner trilogy.

> > > my bad, but I prefer to <mark>KNOW WHAT I’M GOING UP AGAINST!
[/quote]
> >
> > Uh, yeah? That’s what you do when you emphasize what you are saying. Anywho, does anyone have personal thoughts on how the Covenant and Prometheans unite. I’m sorry, but unless the Infinity crashed into the Librarian’s cryptum, then I really don’t see why the Coveys would be the go-to choice over Reclaimers.
>
> Changing font and size in the same sentence?

> The big large red text is most enjoyable.
>
> The idea of a Campaign thread is great, though it’s obviously being derailed by posts exactly like this, talking about the concept of a Campaign Thread instead of the actual campaign.
> Back to the subject at hand ahem
> (Note: I actually first made a post about Spartan Ops, but then I remembered I was in the Campaign thread :slight_smile:
>
> I’m still curious about which Didact it is. Probably the original, but hey: Bornstellar is an okay character too, but lacks the epic musing of the original Didact, who was quite an innovative character in the Forerunner trilogy.

Agreed with the red text and the Didact lol. I’m going to have to agree with you, I’d prefer the original man of action for this game, but we don’t officially know which or even both live. We’ll find out in Silentium or in Halo 4 itself I guess.

> > > > my bad, but I prefer to <mark>KNOW WHAT I’M GOING UP AGAINST!
[/quote]
> > >
> > > Uh, yeah? That’s what you do when you emphasize what you are saying. Anywho, does anyone have personal thoughts on how the Covenant and Prometheans unite. I’m sorry, but unless the Infinity crashed into the Librarian’s cryptum, then I really don’t see why the Coveys would be the go-to choice over Reclaimers.
> >
> > Changing font and size in the same sentence?
>
> Oooooohhh… Do you even have anything campaign related to say, or are you just going to keep doing this?

> > > > > my bad, but I prefer to <mark>KNOW WHAT I’M GOING UP AGAINST!
[/quote]
> > > >
> > > > Uh, yeah? That’s what you do when you emphasize what you are saying. Anywho, does anyone have personal thoughts on how the Covenant and Prometheans unite. I’m sorry, but unless the Infinity crashed into the Librarian’s cryptum, then I really don’t see why the Coveys would be the go-to choice over Reclaimers.
> > >
> > > Changing font and size in the same sentence?
> >
> > Oooooohhh… Do you even have anything campaign related to say, or are you just going to keep doing this?
>
> Maybe? I’m just f’n with ya.

Ahahah this will never work. 343i should have sub-divised this forum to begin with to have: Halo 4 News and Annoucement, Halo 4 General discussion, Halo 4 Story and campaign and Halo 4 Multiplayer at the minimum.

/derailed thread

But this guy is asking to keep campaign all in one thread because he doesn’t like seeing topics about it as much as multiplayer, because I think he doesn’t like campaign.

> Can we be a nice community and keep all campaign talk in one thread? Just being honest. I love interacting with people on Halo 4 but we really need to limit the amount of campaign we talk about for people (like me) that don’t want to read or hear about anything. It would just be nice.

So when someone else comes along and says, ‘can we limit Multiplayer talk, (because I don’t like it) by using one thread for it all’. We are left with two threads on this entire forum…