All BOBs found

I just found all ten Golden Ranger Class elites. as far as i know, i am the first to find it on Exodus. What happens now?

> I just found all ten Golden Ranger Class elites. as far as i know, i am the first to find it on Exodus. What happens now?

You get a cookie, a pat on the back, and a job well done.

Congrats.

Congrats

I’ve got one on each map. im simply wondering if there is more to it.

> I just found all ten Golden Ranger Class elites. as far as i know, i am the first to find it on Exodus. What happens now?

The ninjas find you, that’s what happens.

If I were you, I’d build a room full of lightbulbs that are on 24/7 with a dedicated, uninterruptible power supply. You never know what’s lurking in the shadows… :stuck_out_tongue:

The one on Exodus is in a Banshee. You shoot it down when you have the Falcon wars between the Brutes.

Thats New Alexandria

Did you get the one for ONI? That one has white armor.

I do not wish to burst your bubble but since you asked. I have found 22/23 general spawn locations throughout the game with 2 different spawn locations on Exodus.

Keep up the hunt. It is possible there are more locations than the ones I know of and would love it if it were true.

Yeah sorry I’ve killed the Banshee Bob on Exodus a few times now, and I’ve also found quite a few different spawn points throughout the game. Keep hunting though, there might be something to these Bobs.

You’re not the first to find the Exodus BOB, although I only found out an Exodus BOB existed a few days ago. I think that we have to collectively kill a certain number of BOBs as a community to unlock something sweet. Much like the 117 million daily challenges that was needed to raise the rank cap.

~wipe them out~