All Bad Halo 5 Crap Talk Getting old

So yea its getting ol i try to go on these forums to see if theres actualy important information on what specifics the pre orders give and what not or just halo cannon stuff but rather the opposite is what i see is people just ranting on how halo is becoming like COD. im not going to point nothing out but what i will say is if this is the representation of people in the community i hope 343 puts a Auto Mute all players option because i feel like im going to be put in a match hearing some kid with braces talk about stats and how this is not ore halo and blah blah blah.

Plea 343 put in a auto mute all i mean seriously i would wish i could do that i mean my team automatically calls out positions so i have zero need for hearing people i did just fine in halo 5 beta.

And in the end the only thing i look forward to is turning on a game console putting in halo 5 and enjoying the game for the simple entertainment it provides. i guess im not as nit picky about some play thing such as a video game. but man if for the 4 hours i play in one week maybe less maybe more is going to be filled with kids screaming and pouting or even some 30 year old who cant let go that this is not the same game as 10 years agoe or however many years it was this game came out( i dont really care) then man thats whats going to ruin my fun just hearing people -Yoink- about how the game is not the exact way they want… im just hoping the -Yoink- works out the gate or least within the first week.

> 2533274900262820;1:
> So yea its getting ol i try to go on these forums to see if theres actualy important information on what specifics the pre orders give and what not or just halo cannon stuff but rather the opposite is what i see is people just ranting on how halo is becoming like COD. im not going to point nothing out but what i will say is if this is the representation of people in the community i hope 343 puts a Auto Mute all players option because i feel like im going to be put in a match hearing some kid with braces talk about stats and how this is not ore halo and blah blah blah.
>
> Plea 343 put in a auto mute all i mean seriously i would wish i could do that i mean my team automatically calls out positions so i have zero need for hearing people i did just fine in halo 5 beta.
>
> And in the end the only thing i look forward to is turning on a game console putting in halo 5 and enjoying the game for the simple entertainment it provides. i guess im not as nit picky about some play thing such as a video game. but man if for the 4 hours i play in one week maybe less maybe more is going to be filled with kids screaming and pouting or even some 30 year old who cant let go that this is not the same game as 10 years agoe or however many years it was this game came out( i dont really care) then man thats whats going to ruin my fun just hearing people -Yoink- about how the game is not the exact way they want… im just hoping the -Yoink- works out the gate or least within the first week.

You’re not the only one frustrated with these Extremists. All I want is to play Halo without some cry baby screaming and crying about Halo 5 being Cod AW, even though Halo 5 had these mechanics since it was being built day one, before Cod AW and Titanfall even began production. Just ignore them, they’re the minority that hang out in these forums for group therapy sections.

> 2533274916652734;2:
> > 2533274900262820;1:
> > So yea its getting ol i try to go on these forums to see if theres actualy important information on what specifics the pre orders give and what not or just halo cannon stuff but rather the opposite is what i see is people just ranting on how halo is becoming like COD. im not going to point nothing out but what i will say is if this is the representation of people in the community i hope 343 puts a Auto Mute all players option because i feel like im going to be put in a match hearing some kid with braces talk about stats and how this is not ore halo and blah blah blah.
> >
> > Plea 343 put in a auto mute all i mean seriously i would wish i could do that i mean my team automatically calls out positions so i have zero need for hearing people i did just fine in halo 5 beta.
> >
> > And in the end the only thing i look forward to is turning on a game console putting in halo 5 and enjoying the game for the simple entertainment it provides. i guess im not as nit picky about some play thing such as a video game. but man if for the 4 hours i play in one week maybe less maybe more is going to be filled with kids screaming and pouting or even some 30 year old who cant let go that this is not the same game as 10 years agoe or however many years it was this game came out( i dont really care) then man thats whats going to ruin my fun just hearing people -Yoink- about how the game is not the exact way they want… im just hoping the -Yoink- works out the gate or least within the first week.
>
>
> You’re not the only one frustrated with these Extremists. All I want is to play Halo without some cry baby screaming and crying about Halo 5 being Cod AW, even though Halo 5 had these mechanics since it was being built day one, before Cod AW and Titanfall even began production. Just ignore them, they’re the minority that hang out in these forums for group therapy sections.

Maybe when 343i actually makes a game by themselves without the help of a secondary CoD developer, I will be inclined to take them seriously.
Shouldn’t you be playing a Halo game and eating Doritos and Mountain Dew, instead of trolling?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274931637595;3:
> > 2533274916652734;2:
> > > 2533274900262820;1:
> > > So yea its getting ol i try to go on these forums to see if theres actualy important information on what specifics the pre orders give and what not or just halo cannon stuff but rather the opposite is what i see is people just ranting on how halo is becoming like COD. im not going to point nothing out but what i will say is if this is the representation of people in the community i hope 343 puts a Auto Mute all players option because i feel like im going to be put in a match hearing some kid with braces talk about stats and how this is not ore halo and blah blah blah.
> > >
> > > Plea 343 put in a auto mute all i mean seriously i would wish i could do that i mean my team automatically calls out positions so i have zero need for hearing people i did just fine in halo 5 beta.
> > >
> > > And in the end the only thing i look forward to is turning on a game console putting in halo 5 and enjoying the game for the simple entertainment it provides. i guess im not as nit picky about some play thing such as a video game. but man if for the 4 hours i play in one week maybe less maybe more is going to be filled with kids screaming and pouting or even some 30 year old who cant let go that this is not the same game as 10 years agoe or however many years it was this game came out( i dont really care) then man thats whats going to ruin my fun just hearing people -Yoink- about how the game is not the exact way they want… im just hoping the -Yoink- works out the gate or least within the first week.
> >
> >
> > You’re not the only one frustrated with these Extremists. All I want is to play Halo without some cry baby screaming and crying about Halo 5 being Cod AW, even though Halo 5 had these mechanics since it was being built day one, before Cod AW and Titanfall even began production. Just ignore them, they’re the minority that hang out in these forums for group therapy sections.
>
>
> Maybe when 343i actually makes a game by themselves without the help of a secondary CoD developer, I will be inclined to take them seriously.
> Shouldn’t you be playing a Halo game and eating Doritos and Mountain Dew, instead of trolling?

Exhibit A ^

Maybe you should be worried about the spiders in your basement nerd. Also lying is bad you know, but you’ll continue to blind yourself with your ignorance. XD

> 2533274916652734;4:
> > 2533274931637595;3:
> > > 2533274916652734;2:
> > > > 2533274900262820;1:
> > > > So yea its getting ol i try to go on these forums to see if theres actualy important information on what specifics the pre orders give and what not or just halo cannon stuff but rather the opposite is what i see is people just ranting on how halo is becoming like COD. im not going to point nothing out but what i will say is if this is the representation of people in the community i hope 343 puts a Auto Mute all players option because i feel like im going to be put in a match hearing some kid with braces talk about stats and how this is not ore halo and blah blah blah.
> > > >
> > > > Plea 343 put in a auto mute all i mean seriously i would wish i could do that i mean my team automatically calls out positions so i have zero need for hearing people i did just fine in halo 5 beta.
> > > >
> > > > And in the end the only thing i look forward to is turning on a game console putting in halo 5 and enjoying the game for the simple entertainment it provides. i guess im not as nit picky about some play thing such as a video game. but man if for the 4 hours i play in one week maybe less maybe more is going to be filled with kids screaming and pouting or even some 30 year old who cant let go that this is not the same game as 10 years agoe or however many years it was this game came out( i dont really care) then man thats whats going to ruin my fun just hearing people -Yoink- about how the game is not the exact way they want… im just hoping the -Yoink- works out the gate or least within the first week.
> > >
> > >
> > > You’re not the only one frustrated with these Extremists. All I want is to play Halo without some cry baby screaming and crying about Halo 5 being Cod AW, even though Halo 5 had these mechanics since it was being built day one, before Cod AW and Titanfall even began production. Just ignore them, they’re the minority that hang out in these forums for group therapy sections.
> >
> >
> > Maybe when 343i actually makes a game by themselves without the help of a secondary CoD developer, I will be inclined to take them seriously.
> > Shouldn’t you be playing a Halo game and eating Doritos and Mountain Dew, instead of trolling?
>
>
> Exhibit A ^
>
> Maybe you should be worried about the spiders in your basement nerd. Also lying is bad you know, but you’ll continue to blind yourself with your ignorance. XD

What did I lie about?
And don’t worry, I will be nice and comfy in my basement as I watch you continue your path of self-destruction.

> 2533274931637595;5:
> > 2533274916652734;4:
> > > 2533274931637595;3:
> > > > 2533274916652734;2:
> > > > > 2533274900262820;1:
> > > > > So yea its getting ol i try to go on these forums to see if theres actualy important information on what specifics the pre orders give and what not or just halo cannon stuff but rather the opposite is what i see is people just ranting on how halo is becoming like COD. im not going to point nothing out but what i will say is if this is the representation of people in the community i hope 343 puts a Auto Mute all players option because i feel like im going to be put in a match hearing some kid with braces talk about stats and how this is not ore halo and blah blah blah.
> > > > >
> > > > > Plea 343 put in a auto mute all i mean seriously i would wish i could do that i mean my team automatically calls out positions so i have zero need for hearing people i did just fine in halo 5 beta.
> > > > >
> > > > > And in the end the only thing i look forward to is turning on a game console putting in halo 5 and enjoying the game for the simple entertainment it provides. i guess im not as nit picky about some play thing such as a video game. but man if for the 4 hours i play in one week maybe less maybe more is going to be filled with kids screaming and pouting or even some 30 year old who cant let go that this is not the same game as 10 years agoe or however many years it was this game came out( i dont really care) then man thats whats going to ruin my fun just hearing people -Yoink- about how the game is not the exact way they want… im just hoping the -Yoink- works out the gate or least within the first week.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You’re not the only one frustrated with these Extremists. All I want is to play Halo without some cry baby screaming and crying about Halo 5 being Cod AW, even though Halo 5 had these mechanics since it was being built day one, before Cod AW and Titanfall even began production. Just ignore them, they’re the minority that hang out in these forums for group therapy sections.
> > >
> > >
> > > Maybe when 343i actually makes a game by themselves without the help of a secondary CoD developer, I will be inclined to take them seriously.
> > > Shouldn’t you be playing a Halo game and eating Doritos and Mountain Dew, instead of trolling?
> >
> >
> > Exhibit A ^
> >
> > Maybe you should be worried about the spiders in your basement nerd. Also lying is bad you know, but you’ll continue to blind yourself with your ignorance. XD
>
>
> What did I lie about?
> And don’t worry, I will be nice and comfy in my basement as I watch you continue your path of self-destruction.

So you’re literally watching yourself on that path? Good to know liar. XD

> 2533274900262820;1:
> So yea its getting ol i try to go on these forums to see if theres actualy important information on what specifics the pre orders give and what not or just halo cannon stuff but rather the opposite is what i see is people just ranting on how halo is becoming like COD. im not going to point nothing out but what i will say is if this is the representation of people in the community i hope 343 puts a Auto Mute all players option because i feel like im going to be put in a match hearing some kid with braces talk about stats and how this is not ore halo and blah blah blah.
>
> Plea 343 put in a auto mute all i mean seriously i would wish i could do that i mean my team automatically calls out positions so i have zero need for hearing people i did just fine in halo 5 beta.
>
> And in the end the only thing i look forward to is turning on a game console putting in halo 5 and enjoying the game for the simple entertainment it provides. i guess im not as nit picky about some play thing such as a video game. but man if for the 4 hours i play in one week maybe less maybe more is going to be filled with kids screaming and pouting or even some 30 year old who cant let go that this is not the same game as 10 years agoe or however many years it was this game came out( i dont really care) then man thats whats going to ruin my fun just hearing people -Yoink- about how the game is not the exact way they want… im just hoping the -Yoink- works out the gate or least within the first week.

See, at first glance as I read your post, it looks like we’re all to keep our standards low, even though everyone who dislikes the game isn’t a 30 year old who can’t let go or a 12 year old with braces. I do agree that we could be having more constructive discussions on this forum, but the information you seek would be more appropriately seen on a Wiki page, or somewhere else on the website, or nowhere because 343 has released jack squat about Guardians and it’s crazy to preorder this early.

There is an entire section devoted to Halo Canon: the Universe Forums, though I would recommend one of these wikis. And if this is a representation of the community, than 343 needs to make different games.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I agree it’s quite tiresome, and annoying. I don’t get why they just stop comeing to halo 5 fourms and go to more of the old games fourms. There not going to buy it any way there just here to rant. They need to get over it and your right its a lot of man kids crying about how it’s not the same game they played 10+ years ago.

This is a forums section, where people are allowed anything relevant to the topic, not a 343 information site. They have those elsewhere, bulletins, updates, etc.
If people don’t complain, nothing would change. And wanting a lot of people, who love a game, to just be silent and let it go to crap, is just unreasonable.

A lot of people who are excited and stuff aren’t here. Many people left and many people avoid this section.

> 2533274931637595;3:
> > 2533274916652734;2:
> > > 2533274900262820;1:
> > > So yea its getting ol i try to go on these forums to see if theres actualy important information on what specifics the pre orders give and what not or just halo cannon stuff but rather the opposite is what i see is people just ranting on how halo is becoming like COD. im not going to point nothing out but what i will say is if this is the representation of people in the community i hope 343 puts a Auto Mute all players option because i feel like im going to be put in a match hearing some kid with braces talk about stats and how this is not ore halo and blah blah blah.
> > >
> > > Plea 343 put in a auto mute all i mean seriously i would wish i could do that i mean my team automatically calls out positions so i have zero need for hearing people i did just fine in halo 5 beta.
> > >
> > > And in the end the only thing i look forward to is turning on a game console putting in halo 5 and enjoying the game for the simple entertainment it provides. i guess im not as nit picky about some play thing such as a video game. but man if for the 4 hours i play in one week maybe less maybe more is going to be filled with kids screaming and pouting or even some 30 year old who cant let go that this is not the same game as 10 years agoe or however many years it was this game came out( i dont really care) then man thats whats going to ruin my fun just hearing people -Yoink- about how the game is not the exact way they want… im just hoping the -Yoink- works out the gate or least within the first week.
> >
> >
> > You’re not the only one frustrated with these Extremists. All I want is to play Halo without some cry baby screaming and crying about Halo 5 being Cod AW, even though Halo 5 had these mechanics since it was being built day one, before Cod AW and Titanfall even began production. Just ignore them, they’re the minority that hang out in these forums for group therapy sections.
>
>
> Maybe when 343i actually makes a game by themselves without the help of a secondary CoD developer, I will be inclined to take them seriously.
> Shouldn’t you be playing a Halo game and eating Doritos and Mountain Dew, instead of trolling?

343i has never, ever, partnered with a CoD developer.

Sometimes the louder someone gets the wronger they are. Those voices are pretty loud!