"All Armor Mod" Armor Mod

Imangine you had all of this. All on your bad -Yoink- Spartan. You can be the Spartan to kill Osiris by your self if you want to. To me I think it would be too OP but imagine if it was in there. Or have the Armor Mod only pick two Armor Mods

I would love to have it but of course no OP as hell.

> 2533274848011469;2:
> I would love to have it but of course no OP as hell.

Yeah. What if you can have Upgraded shields and faster sheild rechargeing as a bundle.

The idea is fun, but in practice it would be op. Then again, this community thinks the AR is op every other week so who gives a -Yoink-? They’re going to complain no matter what, might as well add an all armor mod option cause the community isn’t worried about balance in the slightest from what I can tell anyway.

> 2533274886531207;4:
> The idea is fun, but in practice it would be op. Then again, this community thinks the AR is op every other week so who gives a -Yoink-? They’re going to complain no matter what, might as well add an all armor mod option cause the community isn’t worried about balance in the slightest from what I can tell anyway.

Community wanted balance, 343 gave them balance. But like you said, the Community is dead and toxic. Only a good portion left who support 343 are the good ones.

Why not be able to equip 2 armor mods if you reached req level 8?

> 2535409489305717;5:
> > 2533274886531207;4:
> > The idea is fun, but in practice it would be op. Then again, this community thinks the AR is op every other week so who gives a -Yoink-? They’re going to complain no matter what, might as well add an all armor mod option cause the community isn’t worried about balance in the slightest from what I can tell anyway.
>
>
> Community wanted balance, 343 gave them balance. But like you said, the Community is dead and toxic. Only a good portion left who support 343 are the good ones.

Well said.

Idk why they didn’t do that since it Warzone and everyone is unloading banshees and rockets.

Oh yeah, because killing Spartans won’t get you court-martialed… I have no idea how you actually passed the psyche…

> 2533274971171822;9:
> Oh yeah, because killing Spartans won’t get you court-martialed… I have no idea how you actually passed the psyche…

It the power of the Great Journey that will help us.

Maybe; Pick two armor mods, have a maximum of one weapon slot.