All Alone!!!

Hi all,

This is the last achievement that I need for Reach. Is it still possible as I haven’t played Reach in so long.

“ALL ALONE
Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.”

Any advice would be thankful.

inkpot.

If the achievement isn’t broken, then I would just play a lot of infection games. That or you can get into one of them old, cheap spots. I.e. (On top of the wall coliseum in Asylum) or (On top of the big green flag looking thing in boardwalk)

> 2535418571629162;2:
> If the achievement isn’t broken, then I would just play a lot of infection games. That or you can get into one of them old, cheap spots. I.e. (On top of the wall coliseum in Asylum) or (On top of the big green flag looking thing in boardwalk)

It has to be in maps that are included in the Defiant Map Pack tho. And since DLC maps are out of matchmaking, no achievement.

> 2533274791808016;1:
> Hi all,
>
> This is the last achievement that I need for Reach. Is it still possible as I haven’t played Reach in so long.
>
> “ALL ALONE
> Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.”
>
> Any advice would be thankful.
>
> inkpot.

Here is the given information I can give you on said achievement:

• This achievement is Defiant Map Pack Specific, meaning you can only unlock it in matchmaking while playing the Living Dead playlist on Condemned and Highlands. If you try to unlock this achievement in Matchmaking on any other map while playing Living Dead/Infection and you meet the requisite for the achievement to unlock, it will not. You have to do so on one of the mentioned maps. - When the Defiant Map Pack was first released on 03/15/2011 , you were able to disconnect your internet when you would load the right map and spawn in as non-infected to cheat to get the achievement. Basically, it would disconnect you from the game, boot all other players, ending the game, making you the only non-infected spartan on the Defiant Map Pack Map on your Xbox, popping the achievement. Bungie caught onto this little exploit and patched it quickly not long thereafter. You cannot cheat this achievement due to that, you have to earn it legitmately. - 343i patched a mistake made by Bungie where you could get the official gametypes from Matchmaking, use them on Condemned and Highlands in Custom Games and unlock Defiant Map Pack achievements that way. This method is longer possible due to the mistake being patched.My advice would be find somebody holding a Halo Reach Defiant DLC Matchmaking gamenight and try your best to legitmately earn it that way by joining the gamenight. This will maximize your odds of being able to get said achievement and doing so legitimately. Alternatively you can host one and have a full party join you if that helps.

> 2533275010817669;3:
> > 2535418571629162;2:
> > If the achievement isn’t broken, then I would just play a lot of infection games. That or you can get into one of them old, cheap spots. I.e. (On top of the wall coliseum in Asylum) or (On top of the big green flag looking thing in boardwalk)
>
> It has to be in maps that are included in the Defiant Map Pack tho. And since DLC maps are out of matchmaking, no achievement.

Who said dlc maps were excluded from MM?

Infection is one of the more popular playlists on Halo Reach, so just grind away until you get it.

> 2533274791808016;1:
> Hi all,
>
> This is the last achievement that I need for Reach. Is it still possible as I haven’t played Reach in so long.
>
> “ALL ALONE
> Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.”
>
> Any advice would be thankful.
>
> inkpot.

This is an easier achievement to unlock than the last one I need: Stick it to the Man! - “Anniversary: Stick and kill the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade in a matchmade game.”

Whenever a flag carrier is stuck, they would drop the flag and, poof, there goes the achievement. Essentially, you have to get the “Stuck” and “Flag Carrier Kill” medals at the same time to unlock this achievement. Let me tell you… It’s HARD (I know it’s not impossible, but I can’t).

> 2533274898831741;4:
> > 2533274791808016;1:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > This is the last achievement that I need for Reach. Is it still possible as I haven’t played Reach in so long.
> >
> > “ALL ALONE
> > Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.”
> >
> > Any advice would be thankful.
> >
> > inkpot.
>
> Here is the given information I can give you on said achievement:
>
>
> - This achievement is Defiant Map Pack Specific, meaning you can only unlock it in matchmaking while playing the Living Dead playlist on Condemned and Highlands. If you try to unlock this achievement in Matchmaking on any other map while playing Living Dead/Infection and you meet the requisite for the achievement to unlock, it will not. You have to do so on one of the mentioned maps. - When the Defiant Map Pack was first released on 03/15/2011 , you were able to disconnect your internet when you would load the right map and spawn in as non-infected to cheat to get the achievement. Basically, it would disconnect you from the game, boot all other players, ending the game, making you the only non-infected spartan on the Defiant Map Pack Map on your Xbox, popping the achievement. Bungie caught onto this little exploit and patched it quickly not long thereafter. You cannot cheat this achievement due to that, you have to earn it legitmately. - 343i patched a mistake made by Bungie where you could get the official gametypes from Matchmaking, use them on Condemned and Highlands in Custom Games and unlock Defiant Map Pack achievements that way. This method is longer possible due to the mistake being patched.My advice would be find somebody holding a Halo Reach Defiant DLC Matchmaking gamenight and try your best to legitmately earn it that way by joining the gamenight. This will maximize your odds of being able to get said achievement and doing so legitimately. Alternatively you can host one and have a full party join you if that helps.

Some great advice there. A big thumbs up for your input, greatly appreciated.