All Alone/Defiant Achievement Group

Thank you all for the help and I hope we helped you!

the only one i need

my GT: ratmore 13

Okay that’s one, we only need 10 more!

…Any one?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump your threads.

Bumping is against the rules btw.

Yup, found that out by getting the post removed… Well now I know. And it will never happen again.

why do you want to do this?

I’m working on my last anniversary achievement tonight, then I’ll need the 3 defiant ones.

Dec 27, 1pm EST I will be hosting. We have 9 or so players so far, hopefully they’ll all show! And hopefully everyone else here that wants to get these achievements will to. And please, invite any friend of yours that is interested and most hopefully, polite. Thank you.

> Dec 27, 1pm EST I will be hosting. We have 9 or so players so far, hopefully they’ll all show! And hopefully everyone else here that wants to get these achievements will to. And please, invite any friend of yours that is interested and most hopefully, polite. Thank you.

That’s 4 days away…lol
Anything quicker?

Well, there’s christmas in 2 days, which im busy during, christsmas eve I’m equally busy, both of which I’d expect many people to be busy during and I wanted to give at least 1 day warning to those that aren’t aware they were participating. And I left the 26th empty just in case of post-party syndrome effects any of the participants… So the 27th is the most effective, sadly far away, but the most effective.

I also like how everyone that has wanted to become involved has had the same avatar.

GT: WiteLyte

Count me in if you still need players–just send a friend request to Herbgrinder 81. All I need are both infection achievements and the one flag achievement. Just keep in mind that even if everyone in the party has the Defiant maps, it may take a few matches before the right map and game variant appears in the voting selection (I think it has to be infection and not alpha zombies).

GT: Sgt Fergus and why dont you post your GT so people can add you?

> GT: Sgt Fergus and why dont you post your GT so people can add you?

Because your user name is typically your GT so it’s redundant.

> > GT: Sgt Fergus and why dont you post your GT so people can add you?
>
> Because your user name is typically your GT so it’s redundant.

Exactly.

I need those achievements, so I will play with you too if you don’t already have enough people.

> > > GT: Sgt Fergus and why dont you post your GT so people can add you?
> >
> > Because your user name is typically your GT so it’s redundant.
>
> Exactly.

Ok so your GT is Innuiyasha then? ok i sent you an invite

> > GT: Sgt Fergus and why dont you post your GT so people can add you?
>
> Because your user name is typically your GT so it’s redundant.

not always for me so id assume somethimes in not exactly the same. like Username: silent sniper actual GT: SilentSniper45676

I need some achievements too.

Gamertag: PuffitLikePuffs