"All Alone" Achievement Frustration.

ALL ALONE
10G | “Defiant: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game”

Has anyone actually got this achievement. From what I can tell it is nearly impossible. I’ve played something like 20 games of Living Dead in a row, and still haven’t found a game on Condemned. I’m starting to think it is impossible.

Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks.

well you just have to get lucky and play on a defiant map

I don’t think you need to play on a defiant map to get it. I got some Defiant/Noble achivments on spire before

to zohaer:
These new achievements need to be in a defiant/anniversary map

> to zohaer:
> These new achievements need to be in a defiant/anniversary map

Yes, the achievement is Defiant specific, and the only Defiant map in Matchmaking with an infection game-type is Condemned, apparently in Living Dead.

> > to zohaer:
> > These new achievements need to be in a defiant/anniversary map
>
> Yes, the achievement is Defiant specific, and the only Defiant map in Matchmaking with an infection game-type is Condemned, apparently in Living Dead.

I got it, but I was with a ton of people who had Defiant.

Uplink is the map you will be looking for if you manage to come across it, a modified version of Condemned.

> > > to zohaer:
> > > These new achievements need to be in a defiant/anniversary map
> >
> > Yes, the achievement is Defiant specific, and the only Defiant map in Matchmaking with an infection game-type is Condemned, apparently in Living Dead.
>
> I got it, but I was with a ton of people who had Defiant.
>
> Uplink is the map you will be looking for if you manage to come across it, a modified version of Condemned.

Sounds like a plan, party up.

Yea its ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to get without full party boosting.

Heres a couple tips
1 Full party of 12 with everyone that has defiant.
2. if you delete your other map packs defiant will show up faster (only one person needs to do this) if not ancor 9 will show up almost everytime in its place(annoying).
Take turns and play nice, everyone in the game needs to get one kill to avoid the “idle boost ban”
3. When you get the achievement jump up and scream bc you just did the almost impossible!

and yes i have the achievement.

I’ve spent a total of 7 hours playing Living Dead and have found Uplink once and everybody voted against it.
I HATE playing zombies. >: (

Yea this achievment is stupid

It’s near impossible for anyone to get it w/o a full party.
I only need 3 more Halo achievements in general to reach the highest.
GT: Siffera (for if this actually happens.)

i went in living dead with a friend of mine at my house and we both got condemned and both had last man standing from atlease one round and it didnt unlock for us. is there something were missing because we got another condemned match and my friend has did it twice again and still no pop up for it. any help is appreciated.