All Aboard The Hype Train

Personally my hype for Halo 5 is getting so pumped especially watching some 1080p/60fps footage I just fell inlove the game truly looks amazing and I know not everyone would agree but thus is by far the best Halo in my opinion and is what Halo should be. I have every Halo started late with 3. Anyone wanting to party up on release day add me my gamertag is: NicmeisteR

will u play at midnight?

Been watching nightfall, legends, forward unto dawn, and chained-cinematics from all the games… aaaaaaaaallllllllllll daaaaaaayy. Choose Choooooo.

The hype has been real.
Been playing since halo halo 1 came out. I played a lot of halo 2 mp and the beta for this was phenomenal in my opinion. I’m really looking forward to some h5 mp. Have a blast Tuesday!

See ya in the arena.

> 2533274794041783;4:
> The hype has been real.
> Been playing since halo halo 1 came out. I played a lot of halo 2 mp and the beta for this was phenomenal in my opinion. I’m really looking forward to some h5 mp. Have a blast Tuesday!
>
> See ya in the arena.

I truly loved that beta best beta I ever played and the servers were perfect.

> 2533274810368391;2:
> will u play at midnight?

I believe so just have to update the game first.

> 2533274849325141;3:
> Been watching nightfall, legends, forward unto dawn, and chained-cinematics from all the games… aaaaaaaaallllllllllll daaaaaaayy. Choose Choooooo.

Now that is what I call Halo spirit! Well done keep it up. I’m doing a full playthrough of all the games.

why don’t u update it now?

ps. add me, i will add u. lets game at midnight!

I know what you mean, Halo 5 is the first game ever which managed it that I am completely hyped. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to play at midnight, I am getting the physical copy of the limited edition on Tuesday.

Only 2 days left! 2 long days…

> 2533274964818073;7:
> I know what you mean, Halo 5 is the first game ever which managed it that I am completely hyped. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to play at midnight, I am getting the physical copy of the limited edition on Tuesday.
>
> Only 2 days left! 2 long days…

Same have the physical copy so have to download the update first.

> 2533274810368391;6:
> why don’t u update it now?
>
> ps. add me, i will add u. lets game at midnight!

> 2533274849325141;3:
> Been watching nightfall, legends, forward unto dawn, and chained-cinematics from all the games… aaaaaaaaallllllllllll daaaaaaayy. Choose Choooooo.

Same here!!! Also reading some comics .

yep almost that time

( I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it ) xD if any of yall wanna play midnight just add me KSI RED SPART4N. And no i’m not in KSI anymore I leftand I have my own community lol ContingentShade