All AA's playlist - Topic --

I have a great idea for a playlist in HALO 4 bring back all the AA’s from Reach and add all the AA’s from HALO 4 and put them in 1 playlist ( insert name of playlist ) and it would be all kinds of crazy fun think about it 4v4 any AA’s you wanted and crazy fun times a great mix of gametypes
Also
NORMAL MP could just have sprint -and that would work great

I think this would make alot of people much happier BECAUSE if you liked AA’s you could play with all of them not just what the playlist had in it and people that dislike AA’s would just stay out of that playlist

Im a fan of my idea

Tell me what you think
P.S. Not trolling

TLTR
Think about it in Reach if you didn’t like AA’s you HAD 1 playlist and 1 playlist only
In HALO 4 lets reverse it
And make 1 playlist with AA’s only .
Sprint is default in all MP

Have a Nice Day

343 is smart enough not to include that -Yoink- AL in Halo ever again.

Hard Light Shield serves a similar purpose. Where you lack the amazing power to destroy a charging vehicle you still retain mobility. And that alone can save you from people camping your luckless soon-to-be corps.

At first, because of your title, I thought you were all kinds of crazy and I was going to tell you to get out the flame suit.
OT: I’m not a big fan of your idea because, and correct me if I’m wrong, its sounding like you want the core of the game to not have AA’s and shove those off in a corner. I played Halo 2/3 and they were great, but I want the core of the game to have AA’s that are balance and fun (this includes ranked).

no

> 343 is smart enough not to include that -Yoink!- AL in Halo ever again.

But you would never have to deal with it unless you played that playlist …

> > 343 is smart enough not to include that -Yoink!- AL in Halo ever again.
>
> But you would never have to deal with it unless you played that playlist …

Yeah, but if it didn’t work the first time around, I can’t see any way of improving it or fixing it to even be fair in this proposed playlist.

i hated AL because it did slow down game play because the guy is invincible for 5 seconds and he can EMP u if u stand too close and then hit u and kill u. Although i do not liek the look of the hardlight shield either. it, although does not slow down gameplay it does give the player the similar protection of the Al but cut in half. I have played halo 4 so i do not know how powerful/ useful or how weak it is. i probably wont use it at all.

Heck. Go ahead and make it. I just wont participate.

it should be action sack since it’s one of those playlists where you can have fun and mess around.

> > 343 is smart enough not to include that -Yoink!- AL in Halo ever again.
>
> But you would never have to deal with it unless you played that playlist …

But no one wants to play with sprint only, and armour yoink sucks, sorry we have already discuss this

Seriously, Halos CE-Reach had their time and now it’s Halo 4’s turn. You want a more stripped down version of Halo? Then either play the classic playlist or Halo 3. The majority of the playlists should play like Halo 4 and nothing else.

Ok fine how about NO armor lock but all the rest can stay …

> Ok fine how about NO armor lock but all the rest can stay …

How about we let Halo 4 have its fair share in the spotlight?

> it should be action sack since it’s one of those playlists where you can have fun and mess around.

This playlist is perfect for such a thing .

> > > 343 is smart enough not to include that -Yoink!- AL in Halo ever again.
> >
> > But you would never have to deal with it unless you played that playlist …
>
> But no one wants to play with sprint only, and armour yoink sucks, sorry we have already discuss this

More then you think would loved sprint ONLY and all the others in a different playlist .

We did it in Reach and it worked fine …

> Heck. Go ahead and make it. I just wont participate.

I would try it a few times .

> Ok fine how about NO armor lock but all the rest can stay …

Armor lock has already been removed. It has been replaced by the hardlight shield.

Update OP …

> no