All 8 Specializations not unlocking. 11/20/12

As the title says i have just reached lvl 60 on the date that all the specializations were supposed too unlock… and they have not. Is this a bug? Is this a joke / troll? Someone please explain to me why they are not there and if they are working on this issue. Thank You.

They decided to screw us over and make us a wait till the 1st of december.

Did you honestly not see any other 100+ threads about this?

AFTER today, sometime between tomorrow and Dec 1, they will be sending an Email with the unlock code to the Email associated with your XBL account.

/Thread

You unlock them by learning to read.

But do you have to be a certain level to receive those specializations?

lawl at people complaining because they can not read.

If something says play by 11:59 November 20, 2012. You dont get your code on the 20th of November.
…ignorance…

Thread #10212931

> You unlock them by learning to read.

LOL it should be requirement. It would explain why so many are complaining xD.

> Did you honestly not see any other 100+ threads about this?
>
> AFTER today, sometime between tomorrow and Dec 1, they will be sending an Email with the unlock code to the Email associated with your XBL account.
>
> /Thread

Hahaha REALLY?

Wow. Okay thats really weird. Why not just unlock it for everyone instead of sending emails that might take a week to get here. Yikes.

Well you see the issue here with people saying “Learn to read” is that there argument is invalid and its because from were i “have read” is that they were supposed to unlock today by sending a redeemable code threw email linked to the xbox account. But the issue here is that i have not received one along with multiple other people and for those of you saying that they are moving it to December 1st for some reason please link were you have got your information.

> lawl at people complaining because they can not read.
>
> If something says play by 11:59 November 20, 2012. You dont get your code on the 20th of November.
> …ignorance…
>
> Thread #10212931

It must be amazing to be someone who has never misread anything in their life