Alien Professions??

I had some thoughts in the shower… Someone has to build and work in the cities on the alien planets. What would a carpenter elite look like? How about a grunt mailman? Or maybe a brute garbage man? What would a jackal business man look like? What about a forunner real estate agent?

I would love to see what y’all amazingly talented awesome Halo fans can doodle up. And if you had to pick a species and a profession, what would it be?

I think I’d want to be an elite as an entrepreneur.

Hunters As Bouncers

> 2533274969244656;1:
> I had some thoughts in the shower… Someone has to build and work in the cities on the alien planets. What would a carpenter elite look like? How about a grunt mailman? Or maybe a brute garbage man? What would a jackal business man look like? What about a forunner real estate agent?
>
> I would love to see what y’all amazingly talented awesome Halo fans can doodle up. And if you had to pick a species and a profession, what would it be?
>
> I think I’d want to be an elite as an entrepreneur.

In some places in the Covenant, I’m sure it’s more like “What would a business owner brute look like” and then “What would fast food service grunts, mailman grunts, janitor grunts, technician grunts, call center grunts, IT grunts, warehouse grunts look like”, because slavery.

> 2535447186021799;2:
> Hunters As Bouncers

No matter the event I guarantee everyone in that line would be on their best behavior

> 2533274969244656;1:
> I had some thoughts in the shower… Someone has to build and work in the cities on the alien planets. What would a carpenter elite look like? How about a grunt mailman? Or maybe a brute garbage man? What would a jackal business man look like? What about a forunner real estate agent?
>
> I would love to see what y’all amazingly talented awesome Halo fans can doodle up. And if you had to pick a species and a profession, what would it be?
>

Heh I thought of something funny, I think a Jackal businessman would be the stereotypical rich manipulative corporate that is millonaire by selling useless stuff or doing a lot of shady things like avoiding taxes and anything that gets them profit. “Yeah grunts invest in this new diet methane gas, I assure you’ll see good results. Now hand over the money”

I think Id like to be an Elite stylist, sounds fun giving brutes or other species haircuts like mohawks or afros lol

We need a “Zootopia” style movie that shows off all these species living together. Maybe focus it on a Grunt trying to become a big guy in the big city.

> 2533274912965874;6:
> We need a “Zootopia” style movie that shows off all these species living together. Maybe focus it on a Grunt trying to become a big guy in the big city.

I would love to see that :smiley:

> 2533274969244656;1:
>
>

I can imagine a jackal, as one of of those guys at carnivals who charge an overload of money to participate in their rigged game

> 2535426515273563;8:
> > 2533274969244656;1:
> > I had some thoughts in the shower… Someone has to build and work in the cities on the alien planets. What would a carpenter elite look like? How about a grunt mailman? Or maybe a brute garbage man? What would a jackal business man look like? What about a forunner real estate agent?
> >
> > I would love to see what y’all amazingly talented awesome Halo fans can doodle up. And if you had to pick a species and a profession, what would it be?
> >
> > I think I’d want to be an elite as an entrepreneur.
>
> I can imagine a jackal, as one of of those guys at carnivals who charge an overload of money to participate in their rigged game

100% lol

> 2535426515273563;8:
> > 2533274969244656;1:
> > I had some thoughts in the shower… Someone has to build and work in the cities on the alien planets. What would a carpenter elite look like? How about a grunt mailman? Or maybe a brute garbage man? What would a jackal business man look like? What about a forunner real estate agent?
> >
> > I would love to see what y’all amazingly talented awesome Halo fans can doodle up. And if you had to pick a species and a profession, what would it be?
> >
> > I think I’d want to be an elite as an entrepreneur.
>
> I can imagine a jackal, as one of of those guys at carnivals who charge an overload of money to participate in their rigged game

As a big burly brute is walking past pushing his little pink cotton candy cart.

> 2535447186021799;2:
> Hunters As Bouncers

For the jackal punk rock band performing on stage.

A Huragok/Engineer would fit the role of something that involves, well, engineering? Like a mechanical engineer. Or maybe a tradesman of some sort like an electrician.

> 2533274912965874;6:
> We need a “Zootopia” style movie that shows off all these species living together. Maybe focus it on a Grunt trying to become a big guy in the big city.

That would be funny LMAO

> 2533274807802500;11:
> > 2535447186021799;2:
> > Hunters As Bouncers
>
> For the jackal punk rock band performing on stage.

I could see that lol

I would like to see some of these ideas brought to life! Sounds interesting. From a lore perspective, I think most sci-fi series tend to be kind of bad at avoiding stereotyping an entire species such that they are only represented as filling one role or profession. Halo is no exception here. I hope we’ll eventually see some carpenter elites and grunt philosophers one day though