ALERT 343I.REACH DAILY/WEEKLY CHALLENGES RESETTING

As of 02/23,REACH DAILY AND WEEKLY CHALLENGES ARE RESETTING.Also posted in the REACH forum.Please correct.Thank you.

…is this a troll post? Daily challenges always reset everyday, and I can’t remember what the weekly reset day is.

Oh, looks like the challenge system is down at the moment.

I don’t think halo reach is a priority at the moment with all the issues halo wars has been having over the past week.

> 2533274860945165;2:
> …is this a troll post? Daily challenges always reset everyday, and I can’t remember what the weekly reset day is.
>
> Oh, looks like the challenge system is down at the moment.

Obviously you have no clue! He means that once you complete the given Daily or Weekly challenge, it resets BEFORE the day has ended and new challenges posted. I just posted about the very same issue without seeing this thread. Now glad I made my own seeing how someone can’t comprehend what he’s getting at.

> 2533274827878242;4:
> > 2533274860945165;2:
> > …is this a troll post? Daily challenges always reset everyday, and I can’t remember what the weekly reset day is.
> >
> > Oh, looks like the challenge system is down at the moment.
>
> Obviously you have no clue! He means that once you complete the given Daily or Weekly challenge, it resets BEFORE the day has ended and new challenges posted. I just posted about the very same issue without seeing this thread. Now glad I made my own seeing how someone can’t comprehend what he’s getting at.

Please realize that most of us have not been on reach in a long time. Thanks for the update, Realize you need 20m xp for max rank in reach. At this point in Halo Reach’s life cycle this issue may be intentionally done to help players reach max rank.

> 2533274841455840;5:
> > 2533274827878242;4:
> > > 2533274860945165;2:
> > >
>
> Please realize that most of us have not been on reach in a long time. Thanks for the update, Realize you need 20m xp for max rank in reach. At this point in Halo Reach’s life cycle this issue may be intentionally done to help players reach max rank.

Well if that was the case, then my two other accounts for my children would have been experiencing the same issues. They all got their challenges done on Tuesday and credit for their Weekly. Only on Thursday did this fiasco happen for me, five times, and it sucked too because I’m already an Inheritor (one of the first 1000 legit worldwide) and didn’t need the credits. But my kids sure could have used it and could not since they worked their butts off to get them on Tuesday. They saw it as unfair that I kept getting all those credits (20343 for the Weekly plus all the Daily challenge credits). They’d have loved 1-million in credits for playing two games of FF-multiplayer, signing off, and coming back in only to see everything reset to 0 again!