Ais playing multiplayer

I swear I might have just seen that , either that or people named thems AI. Can someone confirm this?

AI are not in ranked, guarantee

> 2533274859484857;1:
> I swear I might have just seen that , either that or people named thems AI. Can someone confirm this?

There is a playlist for ai it’s the first playlist when you go to the multiplayer section.
you Sloan search and you will be given 2 random teammates and have to fight 3 legendary ai that mode imo was meant for the causals if they wanted people to play with or something like that but that’s the only playlistbin multiplayer that has ai using leaders

> 2535447612273772;3:
> > 2533274859484857;1:
> > I swear I might have just seen that , either that or people named thems AI. Can someone confirm this?
>
> There is a playlist for ai it’s the first playlist when you go to the multiplayer section.
> you Sloan search and you will be given 2 random teammates and have to fight 3 legendary ai that mode imo was meant for the causals if they wanted people to play with or something like that but that’s the only playlistbin multiplayer that has ai using leaders

Correction: The ai in the playlist are heroic