AIRSASSINATION MEDAL

Has anyone received the “Airsassination Medal” or have a clip of you receiving it?

I think I have one on my other account. I don’t really go for assassinations, and it’s hard to catch someone in the air when you’re right behind them.

I got 2 airsassination medals and 155 assassination medals (useless information xD)

I have some I think. Why?
Edit:nvm… i dont have any for some reason even though I know that i have done them before. Strange

Me and a buddy tried it in a custom game but other than that, no haven’t seen it.

My friend has a clip of me doing an air assassination from his point of view. Sadly, the game didn’t award me the medal for it even though I have video proof of it happening.

I did it to someone in btb and I never got the medal sadly

I would get more assassination medals, except they took out the rule of it counting if a blade goes into them, now someone else gets the kill and I get nothing.

> 2533274911267611;8:
> I would get more assassination medals, except they took out the rule of it counting if a blade goes into them, now someone else gets the kill and I get nothing.

Blade goes through them? huh?

I have 183 assasinations, some in mid air, but have never been awarded the Airsassination medal.

no not yet in halo 5

Any updates? Has anyone received the Airsassination Medal yet?

I’ve assassinated people in the air but I’ve not received the medal yet. It might be really touchy but I don’t think it’s broken.

still not in halo5

Just got my first Airsassination medal on Halo 5 (Social Snipers), I feel incredibly lucky to get it, it’s even harder to get than the Sayonara Medal.

they should add ariasassinations in the next updates

i can’t remember

I have one of the medals but I could have sworn I have done it at least 10 times.

I have gotten a lot but only the medal for a couple. I think you and your target need to jump before you can assassinate.

> 2533275053782863;16:
> they should add ariasassinations in the next updates

it was always here, it is just hard to get(both need to be in air)