Aircraft

please, we can weaken the aircraft, or improve the anti-aircraft. there are people who only make airplanes and win easily, even if you only counter air

At low level what you are saying is true. I can understand the frustration but it’s counterable with early infantry.

The game is balanced around the 2-3 % top players much more than casual players.

> 2533274807862773;2:
> At low level what you are saying is true. I can understand the frustration but it’s counterable with early infantry.
>
> The game is balanced around the 2-3 % top players much more than casual players.

“early” doesn’t help with late game mate, Air needs some serious nerfing to make the game more enjoyable. Hornets and Banshees cost less and train faster than their “counters” and on top of that Wolverines are easily the worst unit the game.

I agree with Wolverines, I don’t get why everyone accept that they are so weak, marines with rockets are much more effective for the price you pay.

That being said in 1v1 air is counterable you need apply enough pressure before opponent can start producing many units. I will agree that if you sit at your bass and opponent sit at his base, he does air and you don’t you are screwed. But in one of my last game I hold two banshees guys with heavy grunts, snipers and free units (I main yap yap).

I was applying pressure on second bases so they had no choice but to defend and banshees are awful at defending.Same could be done with an handful of rocket laucher marines by the 5th minute mark.

Every unit should cost power this would help with he spam of air units. Or at the very least give Anti air a decrease in cost and training time.