Airborn studios designed halo 5 armor?

Not sure what point of development.
Or how much they do.

They already have a model for CQB helmet, but 343 hasn’t put it into halo 5…why?
(they have had it almost the whole time),
the site has taken it down, but you can still find the helmet render images. -google- 'helmet modeled for halo 5’

But I’ve seen several armors from halo done by airborn studios.
Wether they just do the concept models or final product, not sure.

> 2533274983213185;1:
> Not sure what point of development.
> Or how much they do.
>
> They already have a model for CQB helmet, but 343 hasn’t put it into halo 5…why? (they have had it almost the whole time), the site has taken it down, but you can still find the helmet render images. -google- ‘helmet modeled for halo 5’
>
> But I’ve seen several armors from halo done by airborn studios.
> Whether they just do the concept models or final product, not sure.

Interesting, they subbed out the armor design? The Halo team must be getting lean. I kind of figured all of that would have been kept in house just for leaked image reasoning.

> 2533274811192667;2:
> > 2533274983213185;1:
> > Not sure what point of development.
> > Or how much they do.
> >
> > They already have a model for CQB helmet, but 343 hasn’t put it into halo 5…why? (they have had it almost the whole time), the site has taken it down, but you can still find the helmet render images. -google- ‘helmet modeled for halo 5’
> >
> > But I’ve seen several armors from halo done by airborn studios.
> > Whether they just do the concept models or final product, not sure.
>
> Interesting, they subbed out the armor design? The Halo team must be getting lean. I kind of figured all of that would have been kept in house just for leaked image reasoning.

Makes you wonder, if others do things for them.

Why don’t they give us the “simple” things we ask for?
A few armors, a few weapons, emblems.
Not hard especially when the models are already made. (for some armor)

Well they need to hire somebody else or get a new graphics engine because all the chest armor looks the same and half the helmets are stupid and doofy.