Ain't gonna happen

Just made SR 149. It’s gonna take 6,000,000 XP to get to 150, and then how many after that to get to 151, and then 152? To get to 150, I’d have to average 25,000 points a game on Warzone Heroic Firefight and win 240 games with XP Jackpot enabled. OR, I’d have to play 3,333 Slayer games with an average of 1,800 points per game. I only play an average of 10 games a day, so that’s about a whole year I’d have to play to get there. It’s not gonna happen. I have neither the time, nor inclination to play this game as much as I used to anymore, because of the BS with the current CSR ranking system, and how my Spartan is being nerfed by 343 where I can’t get any hits, reticle never turns red, aim assist doesn’t function even when I’m thisclose to the enemy, I can’t switch weapons, and everything just lags. I’ll win 10 games and I’d get ZERO CSR points, but lose one and I drop 25%. A few nights ago, I went on a tear with 10 sniper headshots, along with a few sniper body shots. We won the match. Did my CSR go up? Nope. I am fed up, along with my own original fireteam. We don’t come on every night anymore like we used to. That pretty much says they’re fed up, too, with the CSR system, and how long it takes to move to the next SR level.

> 2533274965600590;1:
> my Spartan is being nerfed by 343 where I can’t get any hits, reticle never turns red, aim assist doesn’t function even when I’m thisclose to the enemy, I can’t switch weapons, and everything just lags.

I’m sure 343 is out on a vengeance to destroy you, BT 350. Clearly there’s no way that you’re just having connection issues on your side, rather than 343’s servers.

> 2533274965600590;1:
> I’ll win 10 games and I’d get ZERO CSR points, but lose one and I drop 25%. A few nights ago, I went on a tear with 10 sniper headshots, along with a few sniper body shots. We won the match. Did my CSR go up? Nope. I am fed up, along with my own original fireteam. We don’t come on every night anymore like we used to. That pretty much says they’re fed up, too, with the CSR system, and how long it takes to move to the next SR level.

A lot of people have been talking about this for a while, and the way it works now (it has been explained, btw, it’s not -Yoink-), is that they try to match up your MMR (overall rating) with your CSR (playlist specific). If your CSR is noticeably higher than your MMR, your CSR will not increase much, giving your MMR a chance to catch up. It is an odd decision to me, but I can sort of see where they’re coming from.

However, there’s also the fact that you’ve stated that you’re playing with a fireteam. I’d assume you aren’t all at the exact same skill level, so let’s give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you’re the most skilled in your fireteam. This means, to give your teammates a chance, while not letting you be OP, the CSR of the enemies will be somewhere in between your CSR and your teammates CSRs. Since your CSR is noticeably higher than the enemies’ CSRs, it wouldn’t be fair to give you massive CSR increases. However, if you get beaten by people with lower CSRs, you deserve (at least in the system’s eyes) to lose a noticeable amount.

> 2533274965600590;1:
> Nope. I am fed up, along with my own original fireteam. We don’t come on every night anymore like we used to.

I genuinely hope you didn’t coax your own fireteam into believing their accounts were “nerfed” alongside yours, which by the way, doesn’t make any sense. 343i can’t go and rig somebody’s profile to miss shots. If you’ve got connection issues, try hard wiring into your router, and see if you have better performance. The dedicated servers won’t be 100% all of the time.

It’s not called a grind for nothing, heh. Ten games a day would be great in Heroic Firefight and can usually take around three hours to complete if you play solo based on my experiences. You could get to 150 in about two months doing that method using decent boosts. You also wouldn’t have to worry about multiplayer things like your CSR rank.

Just looked at your profile and you’re not too hot. Negative KD and low accuracy. You might need to slow down your gameplay and try to help your team more. Play smart each life

No time to play the game anymore? Then why be concerned about the grind and the ranking system at all? You don’t have time for that.

Also, I hit 151 last month. You need 15mil XP to hit 152.