Aiming Tips - Help

Can you all please give me some tips to help improve my aim?
On average my accuracy is in the low 30s, and on occasion I’ll have a game where I’m above 40%.
I realize with practice and more time playing the game it should improve, but I haven’t noticed any improvement in the 4ish months I’ve owned the game.
My sensitivity settings are at 3 and 3 with deadzones at 0% each.
Thanks.

Set the sensitivity at 1

I’ve noticed playing swat the point of impact is at the bottom of the reticle. So to get a head shot I need to have the bottom of the circle on the enemies forehead. Not sure if that’s the kind of help your looking for though.

Use your left stick more.

Lower your sensitivity.

Dont scope in much.

Use your left stick more.

3-2 sens should be fine.

Use Hell jumper if you’re on a standard xbox controller.

These two videos should help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SaeBShtDGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ1_GGJdMfI

First off, you might want to try getting used to a higher sensitivity of a 4 or 5. Considering how the movement of this game allows for faster and more complicated strafes, you want to have a fats enough sensitivity to adjust your aim with opponents who use tough strafes. If you end up missing more shots after playing a set of 10 games or more, then change back (but you want to give yourself time for your brain to grow accustomed with the faster sensitivity).

Secondly, you definitely want to use your movement stick (left stick) as much as your aiming stick (right stick), as too much reliance in the right stick can make you miss more shots without your own movement assisting in getting the kill. Even with players who aren’t paying attention to you, use your left stick to place your reticle in a position where you only need to make minimal adjustments with your right stick in case they begin retaliating. Despite the fact that this game will make players increase reliance with the right stick due to faster and complex strafes, you still want to implement your left stick in your gunfights with your aim.

Ultimately, there isn’t much else I can say for you to improve your aim, as I don’t know what is considered best for you, so don’t be afraid to experiment. Hopefully you can improve sooner or later.

First off, you might want to try getting used to a higher sensitivity of a 4 or 5. Considering how the movement of this game allows for faster and more complicated strafes, you want to have a fast enough sensitivity to adjust your aim with opponents who use tough strafes. If you end up missing more shots after playing a set of 10 games or more, then change back (but you want to give yourself time for your brain to grow accustomed with the faster sensitivity).

Secondly, you definitely want to use your movement stick (left stick) as much as your aiming stick (right stick), as too much reliance in the right stick can make you miss more shots without your own movement assisting in getting the kill. Even with players who aren’t paying attention to you, use your left stick to place your reticle in a position where you only need to make minimal adjustments with your right stick in case they begin retaliating. Despite the fact that this game will make players increase reliance with the right stick due to faster and complex strafes, you still want to implement your left stick in your gunfights with your aim.

Ultimately, there isn’t much else I can say for you to improve your aim, as I don’t know what is considered best for you, so don’t be afraid to experiment. Hopefully you can improve sooner or later.

> 2533274801134537;4:
> Use your left stick more.
>
> Lower your sensitivity.
>
> Dont scope in much.
>
> Use your left stick more.

This^

> 2533274865057977;8:
> > 2533274801134537;4:
> > Use your left stick more.
> >
> > Lower your sensitivity.
> >
> > Dont scope in much.
> >
> > Use your left stick more.
>
>
> This^

Yep

I play on sense 4 accel 3 with deadzones at zero also with no vibration.
As you can see i aim more towards the chest

> 2533274805919869;10:
> I play on sense 4 accel 3 with deadzones at zero also with no vibration.
> As you can see i aim more towards the chest

I forgot to mention that part, I have vibration off as well.

> 2535456918690205;11:
> > 2533274805919869;10:
> > I play on sense 4 accel 3 with deadzones at zero also with no vibration.
> > As you can see i aim more towards the chest
>
>
> I forgot to mention that part, I have vibration off as well.

Some people like vibration but it would make me miss more. I’ve played with no vibration since H3.