Aiming is better

Popped on tonight after a week away on Fallout. Had seen moan discussions about the aiming having been changed on here so was a bit worried. But I’m glad to say it’s back on track, feels much better now, good job 343. I guess for the guys disliking it, will take some time to adjust, I get it, brain needs retrained. Certainly feels better now

> 2533274805578773;1:
> Popped on tonight after a week away on Fallout. Had seen moan discussions about the aiming having been changed on here so was a bit worried. But I’m glad to say it’s back on track, feels much better now, good job 343. I guess for the guys disliking it, will take some time to adjust, I get it, brain needs retrained. Certainly feels better now

Feels with a weird autoaim now. I dont like, Beta aim with a bit less BM is perfect for me. But 343 hate me ^.^

Didn’t play the beta but see the aiming being mentioned as good. Shame they change things like this, especially when a beta is supposed to raise such issues, what aim issue did the beta raise? I couldn’t find any complaints.

> 2533274805578773;3:
> Didn’t play the beta but see the aiming being mentioned as good. Shame they change things like this, especially when a beta is supposed to raise such issues, what aim issue did the beta raise? I couldn’t find any complaints.

For me Beta was good. I dont like bullet magnetism… But autoaim is worst and Beta was free of it. Why 343 change it? Who knows… they made H4 lol.

the aiming is -Yoinking!- -Yoink- to me

Perhaps the lack of auto aim had an impact. I got put in my place and didn’t resent it. But something felt off. Friends and myself couldn’t quite put our finger on it. Certainly felt like one axis was quicker that the other. Perhaps snipe swipe was no longer possible. I don’t know. I’m not hardcore enough to know about deadzones etc. But after a few matches tonight, somethig FELT better.

At the beginning I felt something was wrong with the aim. After the last update it works perfectly! Just like all the other Halo titles! :slight_smile: I have played Halo since 2002 and never had a issue with the aim. Glad it’s fixed!

> 2560752109555765;7:
> At the beginning I felt something was wrong with the aim. After the last update it works perfectly! Just like all the other Halo titles! :slight_smile: I have played Halo since 2002 and never had a issue with the aim. Glad it’s fixed!

I feel you. Might be back more often now.

Every time I play the aim feels completely different from the day before

I was far more accurate yesterday than I’ve been since launch. Been trying to figure it out. This must be it.

> 2533274805578773;8:
> > 2560752109555765;7:
> > At the beginning I felt something was wrong with the aim. After the last update it works perfectly! Just like all the other Halo titles! :slight_smile: I have played Halo since 2002 and never had a issue with the aim. Glad it’s fixed!
>
>
> I feel you. Might be back more often now.

Hope so! For me it’s Halo again. I don’t know why so many complain :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, why did Halo 5 even bother to change aiming to begin with? It worked fine in Halo 4, as far as I’m concerned.

I still think it’s messed up. Whenever I switch between mcc and h5 I realize how annoying h5’s aiming mechanics are.

> 2533274820441404;13:
> I still think it’s messed up. Whenever I switch between mcc and h5 I realize how annoying h5’s aiming mechanics are.

Might not be perfect but I’m glad I feel an improvement. They say there will be in depth control options coming in December, hopefully that will please everyone. I’ll need to play a few more games to really have an idea in what was changed, but it felt right, on the right track at least.