Aiming feels weird

I don’t know quite how to describe it but aiming feels different than in the beta and i’m not sure I like it this way. I feel like i’m a not as good at this build of the game as I was in the beta.

anyone else think the aiming is off slighty?

Yeah they adapted the game for pros and a very specific style of game play. Lots of people are upset.

> 2535432330186094;2:
> Yeah they adapted the game for pros and a very specific style of game play. Lots of people are upset.

except thats wrong.

@op
aiming feel weird for several reasons

1. the software set deadzones in halo 5 are significantly higher then other games, this makes the stick controls feel unresponsive when first moving your sticks.
  2. the sensitivity setting seems to affect horizontal movement significantly more the vertical move (aka aiming left or right, is faster then aiming up or down even though the sensitivity should be the same)
  3. halo 5 has switched to a different aim assist model, in the past halo was primarily focus on reticle magnetism (how stick your reticle was to a enemy) with only slight bullet magnetism, halo 5 is the opposite, it features high bullet magnetism but very low reticle magnetism
  4. halo 5 sensitivity speeds are also much slower then past halos (aka halo 4 “10” sensitivity is NOT the same as halo 5 “10” sensitivity)
  5. aim acceleration is basically broken, instead of a linear accceleration(aka like a ramp), it speed jumps in leaps and bounds, which wil cause you to overshoot your intended target by a smidge