Aimbot or really bad connection.

Nearly every team snipers game I play contains people who use aimbots. I have saved every game where I feel the usage of such a mod was way too high. Just felt like sharing, I report all who cheat.

Also, it seems like those with bad connections in this game get the benefit, whereas those with good connections do not.

For instance, I play a game and the killcam shows that player shooting the sky or some random area and receiving a kill. Either aimbot, or really bad connection. Either way, that’s lame.

This also happens in normal games, such as swat, slayer and flood, where people shoot in places where I am not, and get the kill. Lame.

It’s connection I think. Because those you kill will say the same thing. Where you are in your screen, my not be the same place you are on anothers. That’s why in some kill cams you’ll be behind a rock or wall and still die.

Its the mediocre netcode and 343 needs to improve/patch the netcode. This game shouldve been on dedicated servers

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst145160_Poll-does-343-need-a-patch-to-improve-online.aspx

its probably a little of both, rough connections as well as the metagame tanking with the change in the core multiplayer mechanics.

The killcam is extremely inaccurate. It is actually legitimately WORSE then the killcam from the original Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

You didn’t see an aimbot, you saw a terrible first attempt at killcams from 343i.

> The killcam is extremely inaccurate. It is actually legitimately WORSE then the killcam from the original Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
>
>
> You didn’t see an aimbot, you saw a terrible first attempt at killcams from 343i.

Pretty much this. The killcams are horribly inaccurate.

Kill cams are horribly inaccurate in the COD games and makes kills looked flawed which makes me wonder why 343 added them to HALO 4. It also kills the fun of tea bagging since you have to watch a poorly done killcam. Get rid of the killcams 343 there a terrible idea that just makes the game looked flawed.

Killcams are glitched and don’t show what actually happened.