Aim Down Sights Scares me...kinda

The ADS in Halo 5 kinda worries me. I’m not going full-blown how the game sucks just because it has ADS but…i’m worried that Halo will become where everyone use ADS to get kills.

I just do not see the point in having “Smart Scope”. To appeal to a difference audience, maybe?

The smart scope isn’t really ADS in the sense that it improves aim, slows movement, and that you can’t get knocked out of it. It’s basically your Halo scope with ADS visuals and for every weapon(well, I think there are couple that have the normal smart link style scope we’re used to). That said, I don’t see how it’s really necessary to add in the game.

> 2533274816380673;3:
> The smart scope isn’t really ADS in the sense that it improves aim, slows movement, and that you can’t get knocked out of it. It’s basically your Halo scope with ADS visuals and for every weapon(well, I think there are couple that have the normal smart link style scope we’re used to). That said, I don’t see how it’s really necessary to add in the game.

I mean, for most the weapons i just use hip fire, when they’re far away i scope, i just feel that the left trigger will just be a waste of a button