Aim bots

Kinda not sure 100% but i have been getting no scoped a -Yoink- load. I’m not easy to shoot either. I use bumper jumper, i crouch and strafe. Just something does not seem right. Anybody else?

Luck Bro. Also, Straifing is not as efective in Halo: Reach.

Go into Theatre mode and watch the player(s) that were no-scoping you. I’d say that if they were no-scoping everyone else 100% of the game with lightening reflexes, (e.g: shooting someone the second they turn a corner, poked their head out of cover, etc) then I would be certain of possible aim-bots.

Also, check the Prior Game’s stats. If, say, they got a total of 17 kills in that game, and they were all sniper-headshots, I would be suspicious, too.

> Go into Theatre mode and watch the player(s) that were no-scoping you. I’d say that if they were no-scoping everyone else 100% of the game with lightening reflexes, (e.g: shooting someone the second they turn a corner, poked their head out of cover, etc) then I would be certain of possible aim-bots.
>
> Also, check the Prior Game’s stats. If, say, they got a total of 17 kills in that game, and they were all sniper-headshots, I would be suspicious, too.

This has happened to me in team snipers a lot, the comin around the corner thing, i get around the corner, dead before i can even see what hit me.

Most of the times its just luck

> Most of the times its just luck

not when it happens over and over in different areas.

It also takes some skill. Or they could be quick scoping.
People dont really aimbot that much on Halo or console games for that matter.

it happened to me once in btb…some guy was a passenger in a revenant and got like 30 snipe kills 30 headshots out of it haha:P he raped the -Yoink- out of out team and always hit no matter what

> It also takes some skill. Or they could be quick scoping.
> People dont really aimbot that much on Halo or console games for that matter.

look up you tube videos of aimbot on 360, you are so wrong its not even funny. Plus, halo reach has had ZERO security updates, actually no TU’s at all, so it is VEERY easy to mod on it.

Not really. You need a JTAG that can get on live which probably means getting a keyvault which will set you back £100-£300 for 4-6 hours of modding. Yeah that and the fact all those Youtube vids are from september-december of last year.

> it happened to me once in btb…some guy was a passenger in a revenant and got like 30 snipe kills 30 headshots out of it haha:P he raped the Yoink! out of out team and always hit no matter what

That is the Revenant glitch. You barely have to aim with the sniper to get a headshot from the passenger seat.

> > it happened to me once in btb…some guy was a passenger in a revenant and got like 30 snipe kills 30 headshots out of it haha:P he raped the Yoink! out of out team and always hit no matter what
>
> That is the Revenant glitch. You barely have to aim with the sniper to get a headshot from the passenger seat.

You barely have to aim with any weapon in the Revenant’s passenger seat. Or in the Warthog’s, for that matter. It also increases the range of your weapon quite a lot which is quite funny when you kill someone with the needler halfway across Hemorrhage. ^^

I would like to see a recent video of an aimbot being used on Halo Reach over Xbox Live. I have three requirements:

-must be on Halo Reach
-must have verifiably occurred over Xbox Live in Matchmaking
-must have verifiably occurred within the last month

I would be very surprised if anyone could produce such evidence.

The last I knew of aimbots, the modified console they used to get the aimbot, hasn’t been able to sign into Xbox LIVE for a long time now.

If you are thinking someone is using an aimbot, provide us with a film.

However, if they are just in the side of a Revenant, it’s not an ‘aimbot’ it’s a HUGE aim assist.

lololo wait for it…

Were you using the Blue flames?