Aim Assist to much on MCC?

Now let me start this off by saying I do not claim to be good at these games but I can handle my own in certain situations. Recently I’ve been playing Halo 3’s and Reaches multiplayers and they aren’t as fun as they use to be in my opinion. It feels like everyone in my lobbies have snorted some G-Fuel and just land every shot they shoot.

Now I’m not complaining, I’m just curious if anyone else feels this way or is it just that I have bad luck with the lobbies I get into?

Most players left playing are veterans if your mmr isn’t low. I play obj in the a.m. to match the nubs. Gotta be after 8am e.t. though or you’ll catch the nocturnals from the West coast.

I play with mouse and keywoard in xbox series s, in mcc i feel very comfortable playing 8VS8 BTB halo reach with the DMR.

> 2533274844311685;2:
> Most players left playing are veterans if your mmr isn’t low. I play obj in the a.m. to match the nubs. Gotta be after 8am e.t. though or you’ll catch the nocturnals from the West coast.

I didn’t even think of this…

We’re using what the aim assist was on the original games maybe aside from CE.

I find it to be a little to much in MCC. I think infinite has found a nice amount of aim assist tbh I have had only 1 time I can think of where the aim assist has dragged me off a target where that happens all to often in MCC. I really hate losing fire fights because the game was tracking a play I wasnt shooting at