ai vehicle control

When your AI partner drives the vehicle for you or man’s the turret for you in all of the Halo games, they end up getting you killed if your playing on Legendary. Can you make them smarter for when we play on Legendary? Not all of us has someone we can play Legendary with. I usually play solo. I have to jump out of the vehicle constantly to keep from getting killed or kill the driver/turret guy (if it’s a regular marine) just to get stuff done. That’s pretty inconvenient. Please fix this for Halo 4.

There are more pressing matters than their pitiful driving but I agree.

The best way is to either keep the friendly AI drivers on a tight path like in H2 or to stop them from dismounting and getting in the driver’s seat if you leave the vehicle (99.9% of the time in CE, marines stayed in the hog. Only 1 hog didn’t keep them glued to their seats).

Another good way to solve the problem is to make the vehicles better, oh say, by giving them more durability and faster start up time.

The easiest way is to eliminate allied AI driving. Permanently.

They are slightly less limited in the side seat or as the gunner. Best if you can spare a sniper for them to take to the passenger side. But yeah, AIs were pretty terrible at driving. It’s always fun when they decide the best way to fight a Wraith is to park right in front of it.

if you know how to “deal” with your AI comrades, Getting past a vehicular stage in legendary will be easy, but yes, the Ai are terribad drivers

like i suggested before, they should add allied AI difficulty levels, like ememy difficulty; in a nutshell:

Easy- crap drivers, can’t kill anything, mainly cannon fodder…for driving think about how Kat drives in reach

Normal- H3 style troopers, the provide good enough combat support, but are still bad at their jobs…driving, H3 style

Heroic- How you’d expect Marines to act like 500 years in the future, they will be hard to kill, evade often, and acctually help you get kills on tough enemies, H3 sty;e driving with situational awareness

Legendary- Spartans without shields, nothing stands a chance against them…the drive like a player would…

> mans the <mark>turrent</mark>

…poeple like you…

PLEASE learn your speling, and correct terms

its TURRET, not turrent
its REVANANT not revaraent

next i suppose people like you will be calling the chief, Master Chef, and call the arbiter , Arby…as in the resturaunt

that gives me an idea…

the next halo game after Halo 4:

Halo 5: Master Chef Battles Arby’s and other fast-food chains

I ussually drive (I don’t know why, but I am the worlds best driver in halo) and give the marines power weapons sense they don’t use ammo and can spam like crazy whenever they want.

> I ussually drive (<mark>I don’t know why, but I am the worlds best driver in halo</mark>) and give the marines power weapons sense they don’t use ammo and can spam like crazy whenever they want.

is it because 90% of Vehicle users in Halo Suck??

because i know that feel bro…

if it’s not because of that…

i still get that feel bro…

> > I ussually drive (<mark>I don’t know why, but I am the worlds best driver in halo</mark>) and give the marines power weapons sense they don’t use ammo and can spam like crazy whenever they want.
>
> is it because 90% of Vehicle users in Halo Suck??
>
> because i know that feel bro…
>
> if it’s not because of that…
>
> i still get that feel bro…

no like, I can flip 6900000 degrees and drive on one wheel and never lose speed or get kicked out of the vehicle, and still make it to the objective.

> > > I ussually drive (<mark>I don’t know why, but I am the worlds best driver in halo</mark>) and give the marines power weapons sense they don’t use ammo and can spam like crazy whenever they want.
> >
> > is it because 90% of Vehicle users in Halo Suck??
> >
> > because i know that feel bro…
> >
> > if it’s not because of that…
> >
> > i still get that feel bro…
>
> no like, I can flip 6900000 degrees and drive on one wheel and never lose speed or get kicked out of the vehicle, and still make it to the objective.

that’s not total vehicular skill,
that’s 30% skill,70% luck

i’ve done things like that COUNTLESS times

> > > > I ussually drive (<mark>I don’t know why, but I am the worlds best driver in halo</mark>) and give the marines power weapons sense they don’t use ammo and can spam like crazy whenever they want.
> > >
> > > is it because 90% of Vehicle users in Halo Suck??
> > >
> > > because i know that feel bro…
> > >
> > > if it’s not because of that…
> > >
> > > i still get that feel bro…
> >
> > no like, I can flip 6900000 degrees and drive on one wheel and never lose speed or get kicked out of the vehicle, and still make it to the objective.
>
> that’s not total vehicular skill,
> that’s 30% skill,70% luck
>
> i’ve done things like that COUNTLESS times

It’s normal for me. ps. how the heck do you get the rank master of unicorns?

> > > > > I ussually drive (<mark>I don’t know why, but I am the worlds best driver in halo</mark>) and give the marines power weapons sense they don’t use ammo and can spam like crazy whenever they want.
> > > >
> > > > is it because 90% of Vehicle users in Halo Suck??
> > > >
> > > > because i know that feel bro…
> > > >
> > > > if it’s not because of that…
> > > >
> > > > i still get that feel bro…
> > >
> > > no like, I can flip 6900000 degrees and drive on one wheel and never lose speed or get kicked out of the vehicle, and still make it to the objective.
> >
> > that’s not total vehicular skill,
> > that’s 30% skill,70% luck
> >
> > i’ve done things like that COUNTLESS times
>
> It’s normal for me. ps. <mark>how the heck do you get the rank master of unicorns?</mark>

in short, its a glitch that 343 is trying to fix…but is going nowhere

> There are more pressing matters than their pitiful driving but I agree.
>
> The best way is to either keep the friendly AI drivers on a tight path like in H2 or to stop them from dismounting and getting in the driver’s seat if you leave the vehicle (99.9% of the time in CE, marines stayed in the hog. Only 1 hog didn’t keep them glued to their seats).
>
> Another good way to solve the problem is to make the vehicles better, oh say, by giving them more durability and faster start up time.
>
> The easiest way is to eliminate allied AI driving. Permanently.

Pressing matters like what? This is the only issue I have with playing Halo on Legendary.

> They are slightly less limited in the side seat or as the gunner. Best if you can spare a sniper for them to take to the passenger side. But yeah, AIs were pretty terrible at driving. It’s always fun when they decide the best way to fight a Wraith is to park right in front of it.

I thought it was only doing that to me lol.

> if you know how to “deal” with your AI comrades, Getting past a vehicular stage in legendary will be easy, but yes, the Ai are <mark>terribad</mark> drivers
>
>
> like i suggested before, they should add allied AI difficulty levels, like <mark>ememy</mark> difficulty; in a nutshell:
>
> Easy- crap drivers, can’t kill anything, mainly cannon fodder…for driving think about how Kat drives in reach
>
> Normal- H3 style troopers, the provide good enough combat support, but are still bad at their jobs…driving, H3 style
>
> Heroic- How you’d expect Marines to act like 500 years in the future, they will be hard to kill, evade often, and <mark>acctually</mark> help you get kills on tough enemies, H3 sty;e driving with situational awareness
>
> Legendary- Spartans without shields, nothing stands a chance against them…the drive like a player would…
>
>
>
>
> > mans the <mark>turrent</mark>
>
> …<mark>poeple</mark> like you…
>
>
> PLEASE learn your <mark>speling</mark>, and correct terms
>
> its TURRET, not turrent
> its REVANANT not revaraent
>
>
> next i suppose people like you will be calling the chief, Master Chef, and call the arbiter , Arby…as in the <mark>resturaunt</mark>
>
>
>
>
> that gives me an idea…
>
> the next halo game after Halo 4:
>
> Halo 5: Master Chef Battles Arby’s and other fast-food chains

Your suggestions sound great! They are really great ideas. I agree with them.

But hey since you’re gonna get on to me about spelling, you misspelled way more words than I did. You even misspelled the word spelling as ‘speling’. Highlighted your misspells for you.

> I ussually drive (I don’t know why, but I am the worlds best driver in halo) and give the marines power weapons sense they don’t use ammo and can spam like crazy whenever they want.

That would be a great idea if it weren’t for the fact that the marines have a limited field of vision and don’t always shoot when they should.

> When your AI partner drives the vehicle for you or mans the turrent for you in all of the Halo games, they end up getting you killed if your playing on Legendary. Can you make them smarter for when we play on Legendary? Not all of us has someone we can play Legendary with. I usually play solo. I have to jump out of the vehicle constantly to keep from getting killed or kill the driver/turret guy (if it’s a regular marine) just to get stuff done. That’s pretty inconvenient. Please fix this for Halo 4.

Until they go rampant, then wat do u do? Scream for help in your last few seconds!

I think you maybe onto something…

> > There are more pressing matters than their pitiful driving but I agree.
> >
> > The best way is to either keep the friendly AI drivers on a tight path like in H2 or to stop them from dismounting and getting in the driver’s seat if you leave the vehicle (99.9% of the time in CE, marines stayed in the hog. Only 1 hog didn’t keep them glued to their seats).
> >
> > Another good way to solve the problem is to make the vehicles better, oh say, by giving them more durability and faster start up time.
> >
> > The easiest way is to eliminate allied AI driving. Permanently.
>
> Pressing matters like what? This is the only issue I have with playing Halo on Legendary.

If I told you… I’d have to… waste your time with walls of text.

Let’s just say Legendary is no longer worth playing. Unresponsive AI…

> > > There are more pressing matters than their pitiful driving but I agree.
> > >
> > > The best way is to either keep the friendly AI drivers on a tight path like in H2 or to stop them from dismounting and getting in the driver’s seat if you leave the vehicle (99.9% of the time in CE, marines stayed in the hog. Only 1 hog didn’t keep them glued to their seats).
> > >
> > > Another good way to solve the problem is to make the vehicles better, oh say, by giving them more durability and faster start up time.
> > >
> > > The easiest way is to eliminate allied AI driving. Permanently.
> >
> > Pressing matters like what? This is the only issue I have with playing Halo on Legendary.
>
> If I told you… I’d have to… waste your time with walls of text.
>
> Let’s just say Legendary is no longer worth playing. Unresponsive AI…

Please enlighten me. Cut-n-paste if you have to.