AI react different depending on who they encounter

Was just on Gaf (sorry) and Frankie posted a couple of things in regards to the comic con panel (I wish they would release the entire thing). Supposably AI react differently depending on who they encounter. Dialogue changes and I am guessing their action changes. Sounds pretty cool! Here are the links to the posts.

Link 1
Link 2

So when a Grunt sees 117 he is going to be all like “Oh no! It’s the demon, run!”
But when they they see Locke they are going to be like, " Oh look! This guy is trying to take our glory by killing the demon himself, get him!"

Watch this just be an excuse to have player replay the campaign to try to get all “different” dialogues triggers.

Sounds pretty interesting. I have no idea how that could actually play out.

LOL @ the second link. Just goes to show that people will take anything to fit whatever preconceived notions they have.

> 2533274805497312;3:
> Sounds pretty interesting. I have no idea how that could actually play out.
>
> LOL @ the second link. Just goes to show that people will take anything to fit whatever preconceived notions they have.

Ya I agree with you. Anyways, I was very interested with the behaviour changes, not just the chatter. I dont know if these are false promises but it seems Halo 5 is going to be much more dynamic and immersive than we expect from a Halo game.