AI plz

Creaves10
I love halo it’s an awesome game I’m 12 and halo could
Use AI on Xbox I really want to make my own scenarios and stuff I want to fly a pelican without a banshee sticking out of the pelican prop in halo 5 I also want halo wars 2 things in halo 5 I also want AI in all halo on console so I don’t have to buy the master chief collection on pc so plz add these into all halo games I’m serious plz add 343

While I agree that adding AI to Forge and Custom Games is a great idea, I don’t see it happening on the console version. As for your requests about stuff being added to Halo 5: Guardians, that games stopped receiving updates years ago so the odds of a flyable Pelican and Halo Wars 2 content coming to the game are near zero.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> As for your requests about stuff being added to Halo 5: Guardians, that games stopped receiving updates years ago so the odds of a flyable Pelican and Halo Wars 2 content coming to the game are near zero.

Maybe Infinite will get similar content to what he’s asking for…

> 2535426515273563;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > As for your requests about stuff being added to Halo 5: Guardians, that games stopped receiving updates years ago so the odds of a flyable Pelican and Halo Wars 2 content coming to the game are near zero.
>
> Maybe Infinite will get similar content to what he’s asking for…

Definitely possible especially in the long run.

Generally for Infinite, I’d like to see launch with core fundamentals in a good state and additional content like that can come along later depending on demand and development priorities

I agree, xbox players or players without access to modding should be able to spawn AIs along with DRIVABLE vehicles unlike the halo 5 props/ halo reach props

Hopefully Halo Infinite can get you some of the things you want, I’d appreciate if they added AI to Forge as well.