AI Movement in Warzone Firefight

Upon announcement of Warzone Firefight, I was very excited. I am still excited, but not I am wondering if 343i will be able to make one crucial change to this mode. That change is AI movement around the map. As of now, the AI doesn’t move further than a few meters away from its spawn point, which is fine in regular Warzone, but in Warzone Firefight we need them to be aggressive. I don’t know as of yet if 343i is planning on making this Firefight mode a survival oriented mode or something else. I hope it is the former.

Does anyone else here agree?

We saw in the trailer that the AI aren’t in their normal areas.

Example 1
Example 2

It’s likely they’ll move around the map similar to classic Firefight.

Well, we don’t know how Warzone Firefight is going to play yet. Watching the teaser, it looks like the maps will be the same as those of regular Warzone, so I believe we are going to move around – for example, from one home base to the other, while capturing every base in the way. If that’s the case, enemy AI should not move any differently than they do in regular Warzone.

I hope they nail this mode and make it incredible.

> 2533274803493024;4:
> I hope they nail this mode and make it incredible.

No matter what they do, the next day people will be -Yoinking!- in Halo Waypoint…

I think they should move around more (competitive)
It should be like a survival (levels)
I would like the old firefight and the new warezone firefight 2 separate modes but if not the warezone firefight would be nice the only thing is the old firefight was awesome I loved it. I think warezone firefight it should only be one team of players like survival because I think 2 teams would get in the way create 2 types of modes one the old way and the other the new way

> 2533274813061580;2:
> We saw in the trailer that the AI aren’t in their normal areas.
>
> Example 1
> Example 2
>
> It’s likely they’ll move around the map similar to classic Firefight.

Interesting, just noticed the red knight on the second picture seems to be holding Heartseeker, wonder we’ll be able to pick that up.

I hope it is large enough to play with a few friends. I like the idea of there being different teams or fighting along side AI =] hehe

PS: Sign me up to be a Promethean please =}