AI enemies are on roids

Man, these AI in FF are roided out. Especially the prometheans, they seem to take a ton of hits. They also kill you ridiculously quickly. Other than that, FF is pretty fun.

A lot of people would much rather make it harder though.

I think they had to make them like that to withstand vehicle attacks. Since you don’t have to worry about getting boarded, you can sit in a scorpion or wraith and destroy everything pretty easily.

> 2535468812026872;3:
> I think they had to make them like that to withstand vehicle attacks. Since you don’t have to worry about getting boarded, you can sit in a scorpion or wraith and destroy everything pretty easily.

Promethian Soldiers can board vehicles much like a Spartan. They can drive a warthog and shoot better than half of the people I’ve ever met.

> 2533274881560701;4:
> > 2535468812026872;3:
> > I think they had to make them like that to withstand vehicle attacks. Since you don’t have to worry about getting boarded, you can sit in a scorpion or wraith and destroy everything pretty easily.
>
>
> Promethian Soldiers can board vehicles much like a Spartan. They can drive a warthog and shoot better than half of the people I’ve ever met.

And yet, the Stolen warthog on Darkstar has never lasted more than 3 seconds for me.

> 2533274881560701;2:
> A lot of people would much rather make it harder though.

Yeah I understand that, maybe if 343 is going to give them a ton of damage, then the should have less health.

Way too easy and I only used two vehicles. A banshee to deal with the other banshees and a scropion for the Mythic bosses and neither were Oni or Ultra. I’ll probably play some more to see if I just had a good team of randoms or if its just easy.

To be completely honest, it’d be suicide to use a melee weapon

it’s already way too easy and has 0 survival aspects…

Close quarters is practically impossible now. My shotguns shall now be never used.

Enemies seem about the stregth of legendary campaign, which is about standard. I like FF so far, Only really use REQs on the last two waves, you can pick up fuel rods, scattershots, incineration cannons and the like from dead enemies.

> 2533274973681092;10:
> Close quarters is practically impossible now. My shotguns shall now be never used.

This. I don’t even use Reqs since I’d die immediately once I’d step outside

They seem to withstand a ghost ultra fairly decent

Everything is fine in my opinion, though the banshees take you out in like three bolts.

> 2533274797761736;1:
> Man, these AI in FF are roided out. Especially the prometheans, they seem to take a ton of hits. They also kill you ridiculously quickly. Other than that, FF is pretty fun.

I don’t think that. It’s pretty much a heroic difficulty. With the right team it’s pretty easy

Banshees feel a little OP right now the pretty much insta kill you but the upside is they rarely shot at me lol.

But it is way to easy to complete IMHO. Even the mythic bosses go down in about 1.5 min if the whole team is focus firing. I would like to see bigger HP for enemies and a slight bump in DPS.

Other than those I have no issues with FF right now. It’s random enough that I played 4 rounds and didn’t get the same exact enemies any time. I can’t wait to see how each map plays when the final build is complete.

> 2535461913523494;15:
> > 2533274797761736;1:
> > Man, these AI in FF are roided out. Especially the prometheans, they seem to take a ton of hits. They also kill you ridiculously quickly. Other than that, FF is pretty fun.
>
>
> I don’t think that. It’s pretty much a heroic difficulty. With the right team it’s pretty easy

True, but hop in a banshee and take damage from everyone on the map lol

> 2533274967023056;16:
> Banshees feel a little OP right now the pretty much insta kill you but the upside is they rarely shot at me lol.
>
> But it is way to easy to complete IMHO. Even the mythic bosses go down in about 1.5 min if the whole team is focus firing. I would like to see bigger HP for enemies and a slight bump in DPS.
>
> Other than those I have no issues with FF right now. It’s random enough that I played 4 rounds and didn’t get the same exact enemies any time. I can’t wait to see how each map plays when the final build is complete.

Maybe a buff on bosses, but the “cannon fodder” enemies could use a nerf.

People already complaining that its too easy at the moment so dont know what you`re on about haha, but yes the AI do a lot of damage specially the freaking turrets on the Phantoms…

> 2533274919563696;19:
> People already complaining that its too easy at the moment so dont know what you`re on about haha, but yes the AI do a lot of damage specially the freaking turrets on the Phantoms…

I was certain that given the online nature of Warzone, the AI would have to trade complex functionality for the age-old artificial difficulty of health / damage buffs.

I played a match of Warzone Firefight, scored first place and was not impressed. Artificial difficulty is a crime against good game design.

AI are sponges that deal more damage than their average campaign counterparts and they are far less reactive and interesting to fight.

Firefight shouldn’t be shacked to the constraints of the Warzone framework, but 343 obviously didn’t intend on making a fully fledged Firefight experience, so they just retrofitted Warzone.

I appreciate that this may have taken a small team a significant amount of work to rework Warzone into Warzone Firefight, but it’s not the Firefight experience that a lot of us fell in love with.

So salty.