AI Customization

I would like to read and know your opinions about the new AI customization that will be present in Halo Infinite.

As seen in the trailer, the players will get the chance to have and customize their own personal AI for the first time in the franchise. Players will be able to select its “shape”, color and very likely also her/his voice which will also define their personality.

I love this idea so much and I would love if 343 expands more on this new opportunity, for example, it would be great if we were allowed to record our own voice by following a sheet and to hear it played during a match. This new customization can also be expanded to community creations, imagine having a voice actor to play the voice of Master Chief, Mario or any other game icon and being able to hear it during a match of CTF or hearing your best friend shouting to you as your personal AI.

I am so hype to read your ideas for this new mechanic c:

Sounds like a good concept, would be pretty good for movie-makers.

> 2535426333533091;1:
> I would like to read and know your opinions about the new AI customization that will be present in Halo Infinite.
>
> As seen in the trailer, the players will get the chance to have and customize their own personal AI for the first time in the franchise. Players will be able to select its “shape”, color and very likely also her/his voice which will also define their personality.
>
> I love this idea so much and I would love if 343 expands more on this new opportunity, for example, it would be great if we were allowed to record our own voice by following a sheet and to hear it played during a match. This new customization can also be expanded to community creations, imagine having a voice actor to play the voice of Master Chief, Mario or any other game icon and being able to hear it during a match of CTF or hearing your best friend shouting to you as your personal AI.
>
> I am so hype to read your ideas for this new mechanic c:

I think you’re thinking a little too far off. I don’t think anyone would want to hear Mario tell them their flag is being taken for longer than one match. Also recording your own voice can either be unbalanced as well as being pretty toxic.

If anything we can get in customization, its probably just the voice and preset AI figures that we can change the color of. Its too complicated to worry about custom changing the figure or design since it can just lead to a complicated mess that his nothing to really go for the game.

Nathan Fillion as Buck. Bring it.

I just want a sassy Red Cortana.

Just give me a Virgil looking AI with the voice/character of Moss (Richard Ayoade) from IT Crowd.

THIS COULD BE SUCH A GREAT REVENUE AVENUE FOR CONTENT CREATORS. If - big if - we were allowed to record our own lines and just upload them into a pack and have them in game. I would just love it if 343 could let content creators create their own voice packs and sell them off on the Xbox store. Greenskull just did a sketch with his own voice over lines, and doesn’t matter if it was meant to be a joke, I would legit pay to have him commentate on my matches/gameplay.

Love the idea, here for it. Kudos to 343 for caring about personalizing our multiplayer experience this much. Can’t wait for them to shut up and take my money for those battle passes.

Others have already begun discussing it. Some great ideas.

I think it will be very interesting I mean ai customization what a concept who knows what it really be like but i guess we’ll find out when infinite gets released I personality hope we’ll be able to have one of the red vs blue ai’s hopefully epsilon NOW THAT will be fun as hell

I can’t imagine they would let a player record there own dialogue, it just takes one video uploaded of some idiot having there AI saying something controversial and we get articles, twitter posts and youtube videos for months that overshadow everything else about the game.

Just give me a Johnson AI and I will be a happy spartan.

My guess is we can change the voice and colors, but unfortunately I don’t think it’s likely we’d be able to record or add any custom voice lines – It’ll probably be a few robot-sounding voices like the one we heard in the trailer, plus maybe a few AI of past Halo characters (Johnson, Stacker, Cortana, etc)

> 2535426333533091;1:
> I would like to read and know your opinions about the new AI customization that will be present in Halo Infinite.
>
> As seen in the trailer, the players will get the chance to have and customize their own personal AI for the first time in the franchise. Players will be able to select its “shape”, color and very likely also her/his voice which will also define their personality.
>
> I love this idea so much and I would love if 343 expands more on this new opportunity, for example, it would be great if we were allowed to record our own voice by following a sheet and to hear it played during a match. This new customization can also be expanded to community creations, imagine having a voice actor to play the voice of Master Chief, Mario or any other game icon and being able to hear it during a match of CTF or hearing your best friend shouting to you as your personal AI.
>
> I am so hype to read your ideas for this new mechanic c:

It would be great to see your own AI, but however, in the canon the UNCS by means of other AIs rebelling, they decreased the intelligence of these, so it is likely that they will only give us compliments and something else, although they will not be as developed as the AI we knew in past games.

I relly love the retro design of the mk. IV armor, I’d love for that to come back