Ai BOts for offline play

I was wondering when 343 is going to get bots for offline.
Its annyoing that i have really slow internet and love to play halo 4 it be cool if they made bots like for a dlc.Even if i have to pay i want plz make bots 343. Thx s form Tattier object33 XD.

It is near impossible to add something like this after the game has been released. Your best bet would be to suggest it for the next Halo game.

If so then Halo 4 was the biggest Fail in all the halo games they disable most of the fun things the best Items like a lot of the old weapons were great they disabled Juggernaut most of the forge items are gone still no AI this is the worst 60 dollars i ever spend of my life the good thing is match making which i rarely play i wish i could have known all this before i was so disappoint with this game

Very possible to do in future games… As long as the maps receive little to no forge/custimaization. It would be like firefight on all defualt disk maps… You just can’t edit them.

Well this forge is all ready terrible why not now?

They could probably slap together a totally customizable offline BOT MP packaged with an offline compatible Spartan Ops season 2(new) & original season(1-10). Calling it Halo 4: Offline mode and release it this/next year as expansion discs.

The only way this would work on Forge is if there was a way to mark “Bot travel areas” or pathing in Forge to allow for them to not be running into walls.

Bots work in games like Call of Duty because maps are always a set way, and the bots are programmed to traverse the maps with no issues.

> <mark>The only way this would work on Forge is if there was a way to mark “Bot travel areas” or pathing in Forge to allow for them to not be running into walls.</mark>
>
> Bots work in games like Call of Duty because maps are always a set way, and the bots are programmed to traverse the maps with no issues.

A simple solution is put a Halo 4 forge map editor on PC, problem solved.

I would suggest that there be to two versions to a map a forge able one and nonforge able one so that if someone wanted to they could forge a map but with no Ai.

> I would suggest that there be to two versions to a map a forge able one and nonforge able one so that if someone wanted to they could forge a map but with no Ai.

One version is fine… It’s just that the bots option becomes unavailable for maps that are overly customized.

thats why there should be 2