AI bot players on offline for future Halo games?

Should any future Halo games include local AI bot players for local games in the likes of Call of Duty Black Ops combat training, Unreal Tournament and Perfect Dark?
This could be a good alternative for players who wanna play Multiplayer but may have a bad internet connection or just want an easy and fun escape from online multiplayer.
Multiple game modes could be playable, the difficulty for the bots could be adjusted, you could change the starting weapons and all that good stuff. This could be really fun since unfortunately less and less fps games have these features. This is due to online multiplayer always being the priority for developers and everything else is an afterthought, which leaves couch split screen and offline players behind.

> 2535408460636551;1:
> Should any future Halo games include local AI bot players for local games in the likes of Call of Duty Black Ops combat training, Unreal Tournament and Perfect Dark?
> This could be a good alternative for players who wanna play Multiplayer but may have a bad internet connection or just want an easy and fun escape from online multiplayer.
> Multiple game modes could be playable, the difficulty for the bots could be adjusted, you could change the starting weapons and all that good stuff. This could be really fun since unfortunately less and less fps games have these features. This is due to online multiplayer always being the priority for developers and everything else is an afterthought, which leaves couch split screen and offline players behind.

I think if they just brought back an offline and splitscreen mode of firefight, that it would work pretty well.

Halo 5 is a great game, but it’s seriously lacking features such as these that it’ll unfortunately never have.

[deleted]

I would love to see this added.

The one and only Tom French said that he’d love to have AI’s in Forge for Halo 6. This may give Machinima directors a reason to come back to Halo and make some seriously cool creations, also Customs would be crazy if we could make our on Campaign Missions and then have people join through the Customs Broswer. Doing some crazy AI battles like Gamecheat13 would be pretty cool too.

> 2535408460636551;1:
> Should any future Halo games include local AI bot players for local games in the likes of Call of Duty Black Ops combat training, Unreal Tournament and Perfect Dark?
> This could be a good alternative for players who wanna play Multiplayer but may have a bad internet connection or just want an easy and fun escape from online multiplayer.
> Multiple game modes could be playable, the difficulty for the bots could be adjusted, you could change the starting weapons and all that good stuff. This could be really fun since unfortunately less and less fps games have these features. This is due to online multiplayer always being the priority for developers and everything else is an afterthought, which leaves couch split screen and offline players behind.

YES PLEASE!!! BOTS work well in COD, Gears of War and Star Wars: Battlefront so why not Halo???

I think it would be a cool addition, however, I don’t think it is something that 343i should be using their time on. Yes it would be cool and a neat way to practice your aim, but it isn’t that important for most Halo players I think.