Ahem...test :O: A little teat I did...

I went on reach to see what the population is like. After 7 matches, I determined 1 in 12 people with a mic are in game chat, and 2 in 14 people are under 9 yrs of age (honestly, if the voice has broken I could care what age they r).

How does this compare to halo 4: ALL OF THEM ARE SUPER EXCITED FOR H4, and ALL REALISE COD SUCKS!

The younger generation is becoming smarter :slight_smile:

Or… maybe Reach is so noob friendly that more little kids like it?

No, they’re called the smarter kids. In some cases, they just get bored of the latest CoD and are playing Halo waiting for the next one to come out.

About time, rehashes can only take you so far.

I have to live with one beloved 2D side scroller being dead because of the lack of innovation that may or may not produced creators of Street Fighter.

Eventually, your game can’t be supported by a niche fanbase and the sales will show. The game will become irrelevant.

> Or… maybe Reach is so noob friendly that more little kids like it?

this

> The younger generation is becoming smarter :slight_smile:

Nope.
Halo is becoming more casual-friendly.

Halo has always been casual friendly.

Ask the people that played CE as kids.

Halo 1, 2 and 3 were the perfect mix in between casual and competitive.

Halo reach stretches more to the casual side, but can still be competitive.

Halo 4 is looking like it’s headed way to far into the casual side of things.

> Halo has always been casual friendly.
>
> Ask the people that played CE as kids.

Yeah, I never stated that Halo were not casual-friendly…
I were just stating that it’s becoming <mark>more</mark> casual-friendly.

> About time, rehashes can only take you so far.
>
> I have to live with one beloved 2D side scroller being dead because of the lack of innovation that may or may not produced creators of Street Fighter.
>
> Eventually, your game can’t be supported by a niche fanbase and the sales will show. The game will become irrelevant.

yup #1&2 on xbl really shows how sticking to a good idea is bad hahaha

How do you know they are 9 on the XBOX my voice sounds high but i’m 12 my voice hasn’t gotten lower yet. + What does this post have to do with anything?!

Not all kids are unintelligent. Some are really smart, like my friend , he is really smart and did well at primary school